Rove, the London gallery owned by Kenny Schachter, have sent us photographs of Zaha Hadid's Z.BOX installation at Art Basel Miami Beach.
Measuring 13 x 3 x 3 metres and weighing six tons, the installation was part of the Art Positions container exhibition held at Miami Beach earlier this month.
The iron-framed, syrofoam-coated unit was used to display a collection of resin architectural models by Hadid, which Schachter commissioned to sell as sculptures.
The container also contained plasma screens showing animations of Hadid's architectural projects.
Hadid has designed an apartment block for Schachter, which will be built in Hoxton Square, London and will be Hadid's first permanent building in her home city.
See the new animation of the Hoxton Square project here.
More dezeen stuff on Zaha Hadid here.
- B-and-Bee camping concept proposes stack…able sleeping cells for festivals
- Edgar Street Towers by IwamotoScott
- Meditation House by Pascal Arquitectos
- Fabric Facade Studio Apartment by CC-Stu…dio, Studio TX and Rob Veening
- Tour Végétale de Nantes by Edouard Fra…nçois
- Alventosa Morell slots a four-storey hou…se between two blocks in Barcelona
- Vo Trong Nghia Architects adds brick and… bamboo to Vietnam factory interior
- 3D-scanning technology will enable citie…s to exist in "both a virtual and a physical form"
- Roskilde incinerator by Erick van Egeraa…t
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories