Issey Miyake Foundation has sent us a new set of photos showing the nearly complete 21_21 Design Sight building in Tokyo.
Designed by Tadao Ando, the building will house a major foundation dedicated to exploring the meaning of design. The project has been funded by Issey Miyake and is due to open on 30 March.
>> for more information on the 21_21 Design Sight project, read dezeen's earlier story here.
- LEAPfactory installs prefabricated ski a…nd snowboard school beside Mont Blanc
- Balconies, terraces and gardens occupy h…alf of IPE House by P+0 Architecture
- Heams & Michel Architectes creates an af…ter-school club around a courtyard in Cannes
- The Michelberger Hotel by Werner Aisslin…ger
- Flake House by OLGGA Architects
- House on the Marsh by A1 Architects
- Happy Cheap house by Tommy Carlsson is a… prototype for low-cost prefab homes
- Centre for Scottish War Blinded by Page\…Park
- Conan House by Moon Hoon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories