Issey Miyake Foundation has sent us a new set of photos showing the nearly complete 21_21 Design Sight building in Tokyo.
Designed by Tadao Ando, the building will house a major foundation dedicated to exploring the meaning of design. The project has been funded by Issey Miyake and is due to open on 30 March.
>> for more information on the 21_21 Design Sight project, read dezeen's earlier story here.
- Åre Solbringen by Waldemarson Berglund
- Tower of "grown" bio-bricks by The Livin…g opens at MoMA PS1
- SeaCity Museum by Wilkinson Eyre Archite…cts
- Iwan Baan on "architecture without archi…tects"
- Basket Apartments by OFIS Arhitekti
- Soichi Yamasaki's Japanese nursery featu…res house-shaped windows and faceted ceilings
- House in Midorigaoka by Yusuke Fujita
- Habit Makes Us Blind by Espai MGR
- Mobile Police Station by Gesamtkonzept
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories