Issey Miyake Foundation has sent us a new set of photos showing the nearly complete 21_21 Design Sight building in Tokyo.
Designed by Tadao Ando, the building will house a major foundation dedicated to exploring the meaning of design. The project has been funded by Issey Miyake and is due to open on 30 March.
>> for more information on the 21_21 Design Sight project, read dezeen's earlier story here.
- 117 Housing Units by LAN Architecture
- Cutty Sark by Grimshaw
- Alan Faena is working "with the best min…ds" in architecture to bring Argentina to Miami Beach
- Doyle Gardens extension by Jonathan Tuck…ey features a criss-crossing wooden ceiling
- Single concrete leg props a staircase in…side converted Primrose Hill garage by Patalab
- Jochen Specht envelops a 1960s house in …a new timber and concrete facade
- Concrete and glass house completed by Ar…rhov Frick in a Swedish woodland clearing
- House by Studio Architecture Gestalten
- dezeen loves... Deitch PAPER Art Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories