Issey Miyake Foundation has sent us a new set of photos showing the nearly complete 21_21 Design Sight building in Tokyo.
Designed by Tadao Ando, the building will house a major foundation dedicated to exploring the meaning of design. The project has been funded by Issey Miyake and is due to open on 30 March.
>> for more information on the 21_21 Design Sight project, read dezeen's earlier story here.
- Playhouse by Aboday
- Twisting observation tower could be bu…ilt in a northern Italian forest
- Colombo Residential Development by Mos…he Safdie
- Casa Mororó by Studio MK27 is a 65-me…tre-long house in rural Brazil
- Beaumaris Dental by Demaine Partnershi…p
- Kivik pavilion by David Chipperfield a…nd Antony Gormley
- Doughnut House by Naoi Architecture & …Design Office
- Theis + Khan creates colourful new hea…dquarters for the RIBA
- Blackened timber reading room extends …a coastal home in northern France
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories