Brazilian designers the Campana Brothers will show three sofas produced in collaboration with Disney at an exhibition in London next month.
Called Cartoon Chairs, the pieces will be upholstered with Disney characters Mickey Mouse (see sketch above), Minnie Mouse and Pluto.
The chairs are based on the brothers' famous Banquette chair - a sofa upholstered with soft toys bought in Brazilian street markets (above).
A limited edition of 25 chairs, produced by Fernando and Humberto Campana, will be exhibited at London's Albion Gallery, in collaboration with Phillips de Pury, from February 27 to March 16 this year.
>> read dezeen's original story on the Campanas' collaboration with Disney here
- Swing Bar by Duffy London
- Wall Saver by Sebastian Bergne for L’A…telier d’Exercises
- Cordial lamp by Nicolò Barlera
- Ceramic Speaker by Nendo
- Design Museum at New Designers
- Training Dresser by Peter Bristol
- "Eindhoven has design, it has science an…d it has industry"
- Radar chairs by Claesson Koivisto Rune c…hannel conversation
- Brackets by Nendo for Kokuyo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories