Brazilian designers the Campana Brothers will show three sofas produced in collaboration with Disney at an exhibition in London next month.
Called Cartoon Chairs, the pieces will be upholstered with Disney characters Mickey Mouse (see sketch above), Minnie Mouse and Pluto.
The chairs are based on the brothers' famous Banquette chair - a sofa upholstered with soft toys bought in Brazilian street markets (above).
A limited edition of 25 chairs, produced by Fernando and Humberto Campana, will be exhibited at London's Albion Gallery, in collaboration with Phillips de Pury, from February 27 to March 16 this year.
>> read dezeen's original story on the Campanas' collaboration with Disney here
- Diamond Jubilee Souvenir Poster by Sarah… Hyndman
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 1
- Nivea packaging by Yves Béhar and fusep…roject
- Bridge Shelves by Outofstock
- "We're working on a suit that becomes tr…ansparent when you lie"
- Space Copenhagen creates nautical lamps …for &tradition
- Blue D1653 by Arian Brekveld, Chris Koen…s and Damian O'Sullivan for Royal Delft
- Illum camera creates interactive photogr…aphs that users can re-focus after shooting
- Dezeen Watch Store January sale
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories