Brazilian designers the Campana Brothers will show three sofas produced in collaboration with Disney at an exhibition in London next month.
Called Cartoon Chairs, the pieces will be upholstered with Disney characters Mickey Mouse (see sketch above), Minnie Mouse and Pluto.
The chairs are based on the brothers' famous Banquette chair - a sofa upholstered with soft toys bought in Brazilian street markets (above).
A limited edition of 25 chairs, produced by Fernando and Humberto Campana, will be exhibited at London's Albion Gallery, in collaboration with Phillips de Pury, from February 27 to March 16 this year.
>> read dezeen's original story on the Campanas' collaboration with Disney here
- RCA Platform 10 present Crisis Shop
- Blossom light by Hella Jongerius
- Paralympic design: adaptive rowing equip…ment
- "Everybody could have their body scanned… and order clothes that fit perfectly"
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Mary Ka…trantzou
- BCXSY creates linear clock for Designers…' Days
- Mortaise by Yota Kakuda for Ligne Roset
- A Quiet Celebration by Morie Nishimura
- Blå Station launches mobile Morris Jr c…hair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories