Brazilian designers the Campana Brothers will show three sofas produced in collaboration with Disney at an exhibition in London next month.
Called Cartoon Chairs, the pieces will be upholstered with Disney characters Mickey Mouse (see sketch above), Minnie Mouse and Pluto.
The chairs are based on the brothers' famous Banquette chair - a sofa upholstered with soft toys bought in Brazilian street markets (above).
A limited edition of 25 chairs, produced by Fernando and Humberto Campana, will be exhibited at London's Albion Gallery, in collaboration with Phillips de Pury, from February 27 to March 16 this year.
>> read dezeen's original story on the Campanas' collaboration with Disney here
- ECAL students design interactive produ…cts that address "lack of humanness" in electronics
- Apparatus uses metal cylinders and por…celain chains for new lighting designs
- "Technology is going to turn the entir…e fashion industry inside out"
- Claudio Chair by Arquitectura-G
- Losanges by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- New tables by BarberOsgerby and Nendo …for Cappellini
- Arne Jacobsen Station and Roman watche…s at Dezeen Watch Store
- Drink Link by Joon Lee
- Super Contemporary interviews: Nicolas… Roope
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories