The range, designed by Artek Studio/Henrik Tjaerby, consists of a chair, dining table and coffee table made of laminated bamboo.
Prototypes of the pieces, which have been modified for production, were shown last year in Milan during the furniture fair and at 100% Design in London.
Artek was founded in 1935 by a group led by seminal Finnish architect and designer Alvar Aalto.
The Stockholm Furniture Fair takes place in the Swedish capital from 7-11 February.
- HM4 Thunderbolt by Maximilian Büsser
- X-System by Alexander Lotersztain
- Catchbowl by Torafu Architects
- Waver by Konstantin Grcic for Vitra
- Jaime Hayón says his Groninger Museum e…xhibition is full of "all kinds of crazy products"
- Dirty Rotten Peaches by Rebecca Wilson
- BN0021 by Braun now available at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: The Toaster Projec…t by Thomas Thwaites
- Pandora by Sander Mulder
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories