The range, designed by Artek Studio/Henrik Tjaerby, consists of a chair, dining table and coffee table made of laminated bamboo.
Prototypes of the pieces, which have been modified for production, were shown last year in Milan during the furniture fair and at 100% Design in London.
Artek was founded in 1935 by a group led by seminal Finnish architect and designer Alvar Aalto.
The Stockholm Furniture Fair takes place in the Swedish capital from 7-11 February.
- Tesla by Henrik Schulz
- Copper Lamp 10kg by Tobias Sieber and Sa…muel Treindl
- House of Furniture Parts by Studio Makki…nk & Bey
- Estel Alcaraz designs wellington boots y…ou can squash into a bag
- Interview with Jens Martin Skibsted
- Alice Spieser's 3D-printed tap aims to m…ake drinking from the faucet more dignified
- dezeen loves... Public Space Shading Can…opy
- Superfolk at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Watch the design evolution of the bicycl…e in a one-minute animation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories