The range, designed by Artek Studio/Henrik Tjaerby, consists of a chair, dining table and coffee table made of laminated bamboo.
Prototypes of the pieces, which have been modified for production, were shown last year in Milan during the furniture fair and at 100% Design in London.
Artek was founded in 1935 by a group led by seminal Finnish architect and designer Alvar Aalto.
The Stockholm Furniture Fair takes place in the Swedish capital from 7-11 February.
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Clinton Sheldo…n
- Dezeen at Design Miami
- The return of Memphis: "it's something t…hat's in the air"
- Chairs by Guido Garotti
- Di Mainstone's Human Harp creates music …from suspension bridges
- Konstantin Grcic at Qubique 2011
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside e…ach other
- Bijlmer Station by Grimshaw
- Favourite Things by Chen Karlsson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories