The range, designed by Artek Studio/Henrik Tjaerby, consists of a chair, dining table and coffee table made of laminated bamboo.
Prototypes of the pieces, which have been modified for production, were shown last year in Milan during the furniture fair and at 100% Design in London.
Artek was founded in 1935 by a group led by seminal Finnish architect and designer Alvar Aalto.
The Stockholm Furniture Fair takes place in the Swedish capital from 7-11 February.
- Plants bloom on Mischer'Traxler's tabl…e for Perrier-Jouët when you move away from it
- Minimal luggage, clocks and footwear a…mong Naoto Fukasawa's products for Muji
- Jenny Nordberg produces hand-made furn…iture pieces in less than five minutes
- London's Brutalist landmarks star in O…mi Palone music video
- Big-Game to present Japanese oak chair… in Milan
- Nendo creates Beetle shoe for Camper w…ith laces slotted through the uppers
- "The pieces wouldn't be anything witho…ut the people who interact with them" – Jason Bruges
- Pi Watch by Ben McCarthy for Workshopp…ed
- Recycled Toy Furniture by Greg Lynn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories