The range, designed by Artek Studio/Henrik Tjaerby, consists of a chair, dining table and coffee table made of laminated bamboo.
Prototypes of the pieces, which have been modified for production, were shown last year in Milan during the furniture fair and at 100% Design in London.
Artek was founded in 1935 by a group led by seminal Finnish architect and designer Alvar Aalto.
The Stockholm Furniture Fair takes place in the Swedish capital from 7-11 February.
- Stellar by Tokujin Yoshioka at Swarovski… Crystal Palace
- Seamless collection by Zaha Hadid
- Campanas in talks with Disney
- Not For Highway Use by Jérôme Dumetz
- Radar chairs by Claesson Koivisto Rune c…hannel conversation
- New work by Maarten Baas in Milan
- Reddress at York Hall by Company
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Hella Jongerius: "Why make new stuff eve…ry year? I'm happy to work on the classics"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories