The range, designed by Artek Studio/Henrik Tjaerby, consists of a chair, dining table and coffee table made of laminated bamboo.
Prototypes of the pieces, which have been modified for production, were shown last year in Milan during the furniture fair and at 100% Design in London.
Artek was founded in 1935 by a group led by seminal Finnish architect and designer Alvar Aalto.
The Stockholm Furniture Fair takes place in the Swedish capital from 7-11 February.
- Bone Chair by Julien de Smedt Architects
- Dezeen Watch Store relaunches
- Light Jars by Kristine Five Melvær
- Making of Zaha Hadid's NOVA shoes for Un…ited Nude
- LDN by Ross Lovegrove and NYC by KiBiSi …for Biomega
- Dancing Vases by Robin van Hontem
- AVL Glyder by Atelier Van Lieshout for L…ensvelt
- Okay Studio to exhibit hardwood designs …at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Flat Zoo by Yang:Ripol
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories