The new-look Público has much in common with the smaller, Berliner-format Guardian, including a photographic centrespread called Punto de Vista that resembles the Guardian's Eyewitness feature.
Dezeen's good friend Frederico Duarte has been signed up as design advisor and will write a regular design column in the paper's new culture section.
Público is Portugal's most respected daily newspaper. A PDF dummy of the redesign is available on Público's website.
Below: the pre-redesign Público
- Plug and Player by Giha Woo
- Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
- Secondome Edizioni by 5.5 designers, Sam… Baron, Joost van Bleiswijk and Kiki van Eijk
- Labware by Benjamin Hubert for Authentic…s
- Corner Bin by Kitman Keung
- Zouhria by Massimiliano and Doriana Fuks…as Architects
- Kaarsrecht Kruk by Pascal Smelik
- Soho Snog by Cinimod Studio
- Wind Portal by Najla El Zein at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories