The new-look Público has much in common with the smaller, Berliner-format Guardian, including a photographic centrespread called Punto de Vista that resembles the Guardian's Eyewitness feature.
Dezeen's good friend Frederico Duarte has been signed up as design advisor and will write a regular design column in the paper's new culture section.
Público is Portugal's most respected daily newspaper. A PDF dummy of the redesign is available on Público's website.
Below: the pre-redesign Público
- SANAA for Alessi
- Entfaltung collapsible fashion by Jule… Waibel
- "Technology is going to turn the entir…e fashion industry inside out"
- Furniture by Atelier Van Lieshout at C…arpenters Workshop Gallery
- Out of the Woods at the V&A museum
- Printable Offerings by Studio Leung
- Connected pedal protects bicycles from… theft
- Hotel Ballymun
- Arne Quinze for Jaga
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories