The new-look Público has much in common with the smaller, Berliner-format Guardian, including a photographic centrespread called Punto de Vista that resembles the Guardian's Eyewitness feature.
Dezeen's good friend Frederico Duarte has been signed up as design advisor and will write a regular design column in the paper's new culture section.
Público is Portugal's most respected daily newspaper. A PDF dummy of the redesign is available on Público's website.
Below: the pre-redesign Público
- Woodworker designs solid ash bike for "e…xceptional comfort"
- Christopher Raeburn transforms a life ra…ft into brightly coloured coats
- Ovale cutlery by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec for Alessi
- Helena Westerlind at The Temporium
- Nola colour-mixing lamps by Studio Drift… at Eat Drink Design
- A Rebours by Matali Crasset and Peter Ha…lley
- Once Upon a Dream by Mathieu Lehanneur f…or Veuve Clicquot
- Dear Disaster by Jenny Ekdahl
- Peter Marigold at Great Brits in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories