The new-look Público has much in common with the smaller, Berliner-format Guardian, including a photographic centrespread called Punto de Vista that resembles the Guardian's Eyewitness feature.
Dezeen's good friend Frederico Duarte has been signed up as design advisor and will write a regular design column in the paper's new culture section.
Público is Portugal's most respected daily newspaper. A PDF dummy of the redesign is available on Público's website.
Below: the pre-redesign Público
- Bar stool by Aurélien Barbry features m…ultiple footrests to fit any user
- Further discounts on Ziiiro watches in t…he Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale
- Stack chair by Skrivo
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Lápis - Drawing Experience
- E.L.A by Bozhinovskidesign
- The Pegasi by Konarska-Konarski
- Spirit House Chair by Daniel Libeskind
- Great Orwell book covers by David Pearso…n
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories