The new-look Público has much in common with the smaller, Berliner-format Guardian, including a photographic centrespread called Punto de Vista that resembles the Guardian's Eyewitness feature.
Dezeen's good friend Frederico Duarte has been signed up as design advisor and will write a regular design column in the paper's new culture section.
Público is Portugal's most respected daily newspaper. A PDF dummy of the redesign is available on Público's website.
Below: the pre-redesign Público
- Bench Years by Established & Sons at the… V&A museum
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
- Ikea PS Collection in Milan
- Bote by Big-Game for Materia
- "We're a haberdashery for technology and… education" - Technology Will Save Us
- Bow by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espada
- Fragile Beasts sculpture made from paper… by Łódź University of Technology students
- WikiGlasses by Lynton Pepper
- Vase and kitchen timer by Studio Lama
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories