The new-look Público has much in common with the smaller, Berliner-format Guardian, including a photographic centrespread called Punto de Vista that resembles the Guardian's Eyewitness feature.
Dezeen's good friend Frederico Duarte has been signed up as design advisor and will write a regular design column in the paper's new culture section.
Público is Portugal's most respected daily newspaper. A PDF dummy of the redesign is available on Público's website.
Below: the pre-redesign Público
- Strato Cruiser airship concept by Tino S…chaedler and Michael J Brown
- Juxtapose by Gluejeans for Droog
- Taxidermy sheep cabinet joins Salvador D…alí furniture collection
- TZOA wearable environment tracker measur…es UV and air pollution
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: 40% off …Mutewatch
- Brooches by Yurina Kira
- Orishiki Spectacle Case by Naoki Kawamot…o
- Paul Cocksedge transforms Istanbul sea v…iew with installation of colourful circles
- Campana Brothers video interview 1
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories