Young London-based designer Admir Jukanovic has sent us images of a new light that is switched on and off by touching a bare wire.
The exposed electrical flex appears to be directly connected to a standard incandescent lightbulb that hangs from a coiled cable.
Jukanovic also designed the WouldYouVoodoo light (below). Made of glassfibre and fabric, the light is turned on and off by inserting a needle into the product.
Here too (below) is his Max clothes hanger made from nautical rope.
- Bruise suit shows para-athletes where th…ey are injured
- Water Calligraphy Device by Nicholas Ha…nna
- Wrong Colour Furniture System by Minale-…Maeda
- Ovo high chair by CuldeSac
- Marcel Wanders for Marks & Spencer
- The Zeppelin aims to fuse the best bits …of car and bicycle design
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
- Chambre d'Ami by Matali Crasset for Camp…eggi
- Jeonghwa Seo explores contrasts with Mat…erial Container Series
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories