Young London-based designer Admir Jukanovic has sent us images of a new light that is switched on and off by touching a bare wire.
The exposed electrical flex appears to be directly connected to a standard incandescent lightbulb that hangs from a coiled cable.
Jukanovic also designed the WouldYouVoodoo light (below). Made of glassfibre and fabric, the light is turned on and off by inserting a needle into the product.
Here too (below) is his Max clothes hanger made from nautical rope.
- Mojito shoe by Julian Hakes
- Tape Measure Project by Debbie Smyth
- Stitch lamp by TAF
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With Lov…e
- Night & Day by Patricia Urquiola for Mol…teni&C
- Theca and Steelwood Galva by Ronan and E…rwan Bouroullec for Magis
- Patricia Urquiola refreshes Maia outdoor… furniture with teak and hand-braided rope
- Wearable technology will "transform the …doctor-patient relationship"
- City Dog Adventure by Maartje Dros
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories