Young London-based designer Admir Jukanovic has sent us images of a new light that is switched on and off by touching a bare wire.
The exposed electrical flex appears to be directly connected to a standard incandescent lightbulb that hangs from a coiled cable.
Jukanovic also designed the WouldYouVoodoo light (below). Made of glassfibre and fabric, the light is turned on and off by inserting a needle into the product.
Here too (below) is his Max clothes hanger made from nautical rope.
- Ingo Maurer with Ron Arad
- Acorn lights by Vasiliy Butenko
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
- Space Replay floats hauntingly through s…paces echoing its surroundings
- Smile Makers by Ramblin' Brands
- Wrecking Ball Lamp and Crane Lamp by Stu…dio Job
- HyperLip by Sascha Nordmeyer creates gri…macing facial expressions
- XS architecture vs XL furniture by Worap…ong Manupipatpong
- Cages by Jorge Diego Etienne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories