Young London-based designer Admir Jukanovic has sent us images of a new light that is switched on and off by touching a bare wire.
The exposed electrical flex appears to be directly connected to a standard incandescent lightbulb that hangs from a coiled cable.
Jukanovic also designed the WouldYouVoodoo light (below). Made of glassfibre and fabric, the light is turned on and off by inserting a needle into the product.
Here too (below) is his Max clothes hanger made from nautical rope.
- e15 at Qubique 2011
- Qing Zuo! by Judith van den Boom
- SP-7 Dining Table by Schwab/Panther
- Y-Grinder by DesignWright for Joseph Jos…eph
- First collection from new Dublin design …brand includes a table with a hammock underneath
- Primitive knife by Michele Daneluzzo for… Del Ben
- The Hu-Mannequin Project by Studio Nminu…sOne
- An Alarm by Industrial Facility at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Tape Measure Project by Debbie Smyth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories