Young London-based designer Admir Jukanovic has sent us images of a new light that is switched on and off by touching a bare wire.
The exposed electrical flex appears to be directly connected to a standard incandescent lightbulb that hangs from a coiled cable.
Jukanovic also designed the WouldYouVoodoo light (below). Made of glassfibre and fabric, the light is turned on and off by inserting a needle into the product.
Here too (below) is his Max clothes hanger made from nautical rope.
- Alizz.Cooper by Ingo Maurer
- Embroidery Chairs by Johan Lindstén
- Bush of Iron by Nacho Carbonell
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&…A Museum of Childhood
- André Fu creates "modern Asian" insta…llation for COS presentation in Hong Kong
- Spinning Light by Benjamin Hubert for …Unique Copenhagen
- Symbiosis by Jelte van Abbema
- Fluxus by Karim Rashid and Michela Via…nello
- Haptic Chair by Trine Kjaer Design Stu…dio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories