Young London-based designer Admir Jukanovic has sent us images of a new light that is switched on and off by touching a bare wire.
The exposed electrical flex appears to be directly connected to a standard incandescent lightbulb that hangs from a coiled cable.
Jukanovic also designed the WouldYouVoodoo light (below). Made of glassfibre and fabric, the light is turned on and off by inserting a needle into the product.
Here too (below) is his Max clothes hanger made from nautical rope.
- 100% by Ross Lovegrove for Danese
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
- Web Chair by Junio Design
- Folkform's Skyline lamp now produced by …Örsjö Belysning
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
- Zaha Hadid among celebrity Christmas bau…ble designers
- Single Person Cooker by Alex Bradley
- SafetyNet by Dan Watson
- Villa Julia by Javier Mariscal for Magis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories