The display has been inspired by the exhibition Surreal Things: Surrealism and design, which opens at the V&A museum on the 29th March.
Selfridges is selling four new Sachs pieces: Potted Jewels - a jewellery box made from a flower pot and brush; Open-ended Vase - a glass tube with a rubber stopper sealing the bottom; Plunger - a candlestick made from a sink plunger; and Bottle Clock - a bottled clock.
The display also features his Spineless and Can’t Sit Still chairs; and pieces from his Neon light range.
>> see a preview of Sachs' Milan show in our earlier story here
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
- Uma by Kazunaga Sakashita updates archet…ypal trestle table
- Kiasma chair by Vesa Honkonen
- Design For Every Body curated by Svensk …Form
- Scholten & Baijings upholsters Herman Mi…ller seating in gridded fabric
- Hella Jongerius for Vitra
- Gaudi Chair by Studio Geenen
- Hug by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Arflex
- Dezeen's photos from Beijing Design Week… on Facebook
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories