The display has been inspired by the exhibition Surreal Things: Surrealism and design, which opens at the V&A museum on the 29th March.
Selfridges is selling four new Sachs pieces: Potted Jewels - a jewellery box made from a flower pot and brush; Open-ended Vase - a glass tube with a rubber stopper sealing the bottom; Plunger - a candlestick made from a sink plunger; and Bottle Clock - a bottled clock.
The display also features his Spineless and Can’t Sit Still chairs; and pieces from his Neon light range.
>> see a preview of Sachs' Milan show in our earlier story here
- Kaarsrecht Glas by Pascal Smelik
- Moke by Michael Young
- Doppelgänger by Didier Faustino
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story fo…r Wallpaper*
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: [D3]… Contest winners
- WA|HH by Philippe Starck and David Edwar…ds
- London Design Festival 2012 photographs …by Barbara Chandler
- New catalogue from M/M (Paris)
- Literature Versus Traffic by Luzinterrup…tus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories