The display has been inspired by the exhibition Surreal Things: Surrealism and design, which opens at the V&A museum on the 29th March.
Selfridges is selling four new Sachs pieces: Potted Jewels - a jewellery box made from a flower pot and brush; Open-ended Vase - a glass tube with a rubber stopper sealing the bottom; Plunger - a candlestick made from a sink plunger; and Bottle Clock - a bottled clock.
The display also features his Spineless and Can’t Sit Still chairs; and pieces from his Neon light range.
>> see a preview of Sachs' Milan show in our earlier story here
- L’Hélicoptère par Hermès
- Designed in Hackney: Living Room by Gitt…a Gschwendtner
- Color Rings by Itay Ohaly
- Tedwalk by Ted Noten
- "We have created a new type of water" - …Philippe Starck
- Workout Computer by Bless keeps you fit …while you type
- The Conductor by Faye Toogood for Establ…ished & Sons
- Google Glass was designed through "sketc…hing by hand" says lead designer
- Moritz Waldemeyer lasers for Lights by E…llie Goulding
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories