The display has been inspired by the exhibition Surreal Things: Surrealism and design, which opens at the V&A museum on the 29th March.
Selfridges is selling four new Sachs pieces: Potted Jewels - a jewellery box made from a flower pot and brush; Open-ended Vase - a glass tube with a rubber stopper sealing the bottom; Plunger - a candlestick made from a sink plunger; and Bottle Clock - a bottled clock.
The display also features his Spineless and Can’t Sit Still chairs; and pieces from his Neon light range.
>> see a preview of Sachs' Milan show in our earlier story here
- Furniture to last 300 years by Brikolör
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fash…ion at the Barbican
- GamFratesi covers Milanese cloister with… mirrors for Mindcraft exhibition of Danish design
- NikeFuel Station at Boxpark
- Installation and crystal glasses by Maxi…m Velčovský for Lobmeyr
- Donna Wilson designs new tartan for Aber…deenshire
- PP Møbler launches Hans J Wegner chairs… to celebrate 100-year anniversary
- Fifti-fifti's Spring simplifies the ward…robe into a wall-mounted clothes rail
- Designed in Hackney: Plumen 001 by Samue…l Wilkinson and Hulger
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories