The display has been inspired by the exhibition Surreal Things: Surrealism and design, which opens at the V&A museum on the 29th March.
Selfridges is selling four new Sachs pieces: Potted Jewels - a jewellery box made from a flower pot and brush; Open-ended Vase - a glass tube with a rubber stopper sealing the bottom; Plunger - a candlestick made from a sink plunger; and Bottle Clock - a bottled clock.
The display also features his Spineless and Can’t Sit Still chairs; and pieces from his Neon light range.
>> see a preview of Sachs' Milan show in our earlier story here
- Belgrade Design Week
- Marija Puipaitė shapes Embracing Touch …seats with the outline of her legs
- London 2012 Olympic street art by Banksy
- We Love City by Cano Estudio
- Eindhoven designer Piet Hein Eek: "I alw…ays want to make my own stuff"
- London's Brutalist landmarks star in Omi… Palone music video
- Exploded chandeliers by Ward van Gemert
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Seeper at Tent Digital
- Architect silhouettes pose inside iconic… windows for Federico Babina's Archiwindow series
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories