The display has been inspired by the exhibition Surreal Things: Surrealism and design, which opens at the V&A museum on the 29th March.
Selfridges is selling four new Sachs pieces: Potted Jewels - a jewellery box made from a flower pot and brush; Open-ended Vase - a glass tube with a rubber stopper sealing the bottom; Plunger - a candlestick made from a sink plunger; and Bottle Clock - a bottled clock.
The display also features his Spineless and Can’t Sit Still chairs; and pieces from his Neon light range.
>> see a preview of Sachs' Milan show in our earlier story here
- Sake Bomb by Alexander Purcell
- Jasper Morrison designs Kali chair to …fund African orphanage
- The Aesthetic of Fears by Dorry Hsu
- P-Tree by Aandeboom
- Delicate Interference: Assemblage 3 by… Faye Toogood
- Journey to Space capsule for space tou…rists by Priestmangoode
- Enamel by Hella Jongerius
- Scratches across Feroz wine label visu…ally communicate the taste
- Yen Chen Chang's knitted sensors contr…ol everyday electronic products
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories