The chairs, which are the latest addition to Hayón's ongoing Showtime collection, will be launched in Milan next week at an exhibition called Exansaldo in Via Tortona.
"They go from a very simple, basic design with two leg styles to very sophisticated," Hayón tells us. "Very comfortable, fun, cool and playful with materials."
Show details follow:
J'aime at via Tortona
J'aime: the work of Jaime Hayon x Artquitect, bd & metalarte. The same space will hold an exhibit of Bosa's newest work by international designers including new pieces by Hayon.
EXANSALDO: Via Tortona 54 and 56, Milano Press Preview: April 17 from 3pm till 7pm Open to Public: April 18-23 from 10am till 10pm
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Haarwerk by Hackenbroich Architekten
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- Mia Cullin models wooden benches on pian…o stools for Orkester collection
- Ross Lovegrove for VitrA
- Berlin Christmas lights by Brut Deluxe
- Juergen Mayer H. exhibits stone sculptur…e based on data-protection patterns in Miami
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness by Stud…io Makkink & Bey
- Maizy by Spalvieri / Del Ciotto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories