The chairs, which are the latest addition to Hayón's ongoing Showtime collection, will be launched in Milan next week at an exhibition called Exansaldo in Via Tortona.
"They go from a very simple, basic design with two leg styles to very sophisticated," Hayón tells us. "Very comfortable, fun, cool and playful with materials."
Show details follow:
J'aime at via Tortona
J'aime: the work of Jaime Hayon x Artquitect, bd & metalarte. The same space will hold an exhibit of Bosa's newest work by international designers including new pieces by Hayon.
EXANSALDO: Via Tortona 54 and 56, Milano Press Preview: April 17 from 3pm till 7pm Open to Public: April 18-23 from 10am till 10pm
- Arc table by Foster + Partners for Molte…ni&C
- Teso table by Foster + Partners for Molt…eni&C
- Parallel Architecture by James Thompson …at Show RCA 2012
- "Ikea works in a very different way to e…veryone else" says head of design
- Money bowls by Arthur Analts and Rudolph… Strelis
- V&A's What is Luxury? exhibition questio…ns the value of objects
- Satellite by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen …Watch Store
- BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons
- UFO by Ross Lovegrove
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories