The chairs, which are the latest addition to Hayón's ongoing Showtime collection, will be launched in Milan next week at an exhibition called Exansaldo in Via Tortona.
"They go from a very simple, basic design with two leg styles to very sophisticated," Hayón tells us. "Very comfortable, fun, cool and playful with materials."
Show details follow:
J'aime at via Tortona
J'aime: the work of Jaime Hayon x Artquitect, bd & metalarte. The same space will hold an exhibit of Bosa's newest work by international designers including new pieces by Hayon.
EXANSALDO: Via Tortona 54 and 56, Milano Press Preview: April 17 from 3pm till 7pm Open to Public: April 18-23 from 10am till 10pm
- Corian Design Studio by Michael Young
- Arne Quinze at Burning Man
- Carl Hansen & Søn delves into its archi…ves for Colonial furniture collection
- Sushi by Edward van Vliet
- Origamaster Shades by BCXSY
- New magazines: "Our goal was to map the …domestic landscape"
- Moritz Putzier designs Cooking Table for… collaborative meal preparation
- Benjamin Hubert slots Inlay sofa's legs …inside opened corner seams
- Nonla lamps by Paul Crofts Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories