The chairs, which are the latest addition to Hayón's ongoing Showtime collection, will be launched in Milan next week at an exhibition called Exansaldo in Via Tortona.
"They go from a very simple, basic design with two leg styles to very sophisticated," Hayón tells us. "Very comfortable, fun, cool and playful with materials."
Show details follow:
J'aime at via Tortona
J'aime: the work of Jaime Hayon x Artquitect, bd & metalarte. The same space will hold an exhibit of Bosa's newest work by international designers including new pieces by Hayon.
EXANSALDO: Via Tortona 54 and 56, Milano Press Preview: April 17 from 3pm till 7pm Open to Public: April 18-23 from 10am till 10pm
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- Clock for an Architect by Daniel Weil
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
- New Swarovski chandeliers
- UseLess is More by JVLT
- Jordi Bernadó removes doors from Mies v…an der Rohe's Barcelona Pavilion
- Feather by Jens Fager for Edsbyn
- Family of candle holders created by Simo…n Legald for Normann Copenhagen
- Chris Kabel casts found objects in bronz…e for Fogo Island hotel key fobs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories