The chairs, which are the latest addition to Hayón's ongoing Showtime collection, will be launched in Milan next week at an exhibition called Exansaldo in Via Tortona.
"They go from a very simple, basic design with two leg styles to very sophisticated," Hayón tells us. "Very comfortable, fun, cool and playful with materials."
Show details follow:
J'aime at via Tortona
J'aime: the work of Jaime Hayon x Artquitect, bd & metalarte. The same space will hold an exhibit of Bosa's newest work by international designers including new pieces by Hayon.
EXANSALDO: Via Tortona 54 and 56, Milano Press Preview: April 17 from 3pm till 7pm Open to Public: April 18-23 from 10am till 10pm
- Stool by Michael Marriott for Paul Smi…th
- Cityscape by Arne Quinze update
- Series Three and Soft Series by Anothe…r Country
- Wallfa by Jordi Canudas
- A Very Modern Royal Wedding by KK Outl…et
- Pluk by Tjep.
- Chop by LucidiPevere Studio for Norman…n Copenhagen
- Synapsis by Jean-Marie Massaud for Por…ro
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials: aeria…l installations curated by Dezeen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories