The chairs, which are the latest addition to Hayón's ongoing Showtime collection, will be launched in Milan next week at an exhibition called Exansaldo in Via Tortona.
"They go from a very simple, basic design with two leg styles to very sophisticated," Hayón tells us. "Very comfortable, fun, cool and playful with materials."
Show details follow:
J'aime at via Tortona
J'aime: the work of Jaime Hayon x Artquitect, bd & metalarte. The same space will hold an exhibit of Bosa's newest work by international designers including new pieces by Hayon.
EXANSALDO: Via Tortona 54 and 56, Milano Press Preview: April 17 from 3pm till 7pm Open to Public: April 18-23 from 10am till 10pm
- Urban Adapter by Rocker-Lange Architects
- Fujiko Nakaya hides Bristol bridge insid…e a blanket of fog
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- David Adjaye designs Double Zero chairs …for Moroso
- [D3] Contest winners at imm cologne 2010
- Dutch Design Week presents trends "two y…ears ahead of Milan"
- Interview: Tokujin Yoshioka at Design Mi…ami
- "These products don't look like they've …been made by people living on the street" - Pepe Heykoop
- Bethan Gray covers Ella furniture for Wo…rkhouse in brightly coloured upholstery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories