Live from Milan: B&B Italia has just opened its showroom on Via Durini for the press preview of its Good News 2007 collection.
Shown here are new products by Marcel Wanders, Patricia Urquiola and Studio Kairos.
Above: Couples cushions and Haikus bowls by Marcel Wanders.
Above and below: Dado chest of drawers by Studio Kairos.
Below: Fat sofa range by Patricia Urquiola (four images)
The Fat range, with its soft, round forms, builds on Urquiola's previous Fat-Fat coffee table and Fat-Fat bed, both for B%B Italia.
- Techtile exhibition design by Nosigner
- Dejection-moulding by Manuel Jouvin
- Issey Miyake's focus is "being innovativ…e with technology" says head of womenswear
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Novem…bre part 2
- DIY Lampshades by Mostlikely
- Boss Chair byTobias Nitsche
- Tablefields by Frederik Roijé
- Side table extends from base of Rise sof…a by Note Design Studio
- Twenty-First Century Design by Marcus Fa…irs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories