Live from Milan: B&B Italia has just opened its showroom on Via Durini for the press preview of its Good News 2007 collection.
Shown here are new products by Marcel Wanders, Patricia Urquiola and Studio Kairos.
Above: Couples cushions and Haikus bowls by Marcel Wanders.
Above and below: Dado chest of drawers by Studio Kairos.
Below: Fat sofa range by Patricia Urquiola (four images)
The Fat range, with its soft, round forms, builds on Urquiola's previous Fat-Fat coffee table and Fat-Fat bed, both for B%B Italia.
- Tied-Up Pendant Lamp by Vitamin
- Nader Faghihzadeh of BMW
- Black Ruby by Studio Debbie Wijskamp
- Movie: Velodrome animation by Crystal …CG
- Noyberg & Bulka uses sewing machines t…o stamp ink patterns onto clothes
- Menu's homeware collection avoids "any…thing crazy coloured or hyper trendy"
- Weld Vases by Phil Cuttance
- "I'm sure we had the most expensive ex…hibition at Milan this year" - Marcel Wanders
- "This bench is a tribute to a local ha…rdware shop" - Roger Arquer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories