Live from Milan: B&B Italia has just opened its showroom on Via Durini for the press preview of its Good News 2007 collection.
Shown here are new products by Marcel Wanders, Patricia Urquiola and Studio Kairos.
Above: Couples cushions and Haikus bowls by Marcel Wanders.
Above and below: Dado chest of drawers by Studio Kairos.
Below: Fat sofa range by Patricia Urquiola (four images)
The Fat range, with its soft, round forms, builds on Urquiola's previous Fat-Fat coffee table and Fat-Fat bed, both for B%B Italia.
- Footwear by Victoria Spruce
- Devil Amongst the Tailors by Aberrant Ar…chitecture
- Peter Marigold's cabinets "bleed" as ste…el reacts with tannin
- Record by Achille Castiglioni at Dezeen …Wach Store
- Gridlock 2 by Philippe Malouin
- B-side by Hussein Chalayan at Spring Pro…jects
- Avifauna by Maarten Kolk & Guus Kusters
- Lego Minifigures hacked with Sugru to cr…eate iPhone cable holders
- The r5.5 Platinum Chronograph by Jasper …Morrison for Rado
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories