Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders presents Personal Editions, a large collection of pieces produced under his own name.
Top image: Pizzo Carrara - pure white Carrara marble table with sand-blasted pattern. Above: Bob, a lamp from the Topiary series that extends the fibre-and-resin lace technique Wanders uses on his Crochet chair.
Above: Cabinet of Boxes
Above: one of eight super-sized (1500x1760mm) bells called Big Ben.
Above: detail of another bell.
Above: One Minute Delft Blue plate (a plate decorated in one minute, presumably)
Above: One Minute Delft Blue vase
See a slideshow of Wanders' new work plus descriptions here.
Wanders is showing at Ex Ansaldo in Zona Tortona.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Debug by Edhv
- C-Fabriek curated by Itay Ohaly and Thom…as Vailly
- Bags by Maam Project
- Key designs by Peter Saville
- Area Bed by Alain Gilles for Magnitude
- Buckinghamshire New University at ercol
- Veil by Dan Tomimatsu
- Farm 432: Insect Breeding by Katharina U…nger
- 3D-printed perfume tools by Unfold and B…arnabé Fillion
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories