Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders presents Personal Editions, a large collection of pieces produced under his own name.
Top image: Pizzo Carrara - pure white Carrara marble table with sand-blasted pattern. Above: Bob, a lamp from the Topiary series that extends the fibre-and-resin lace technique Wanders uses on his Crochet chair.
Above: Cabinet of Boxes
Above: one of eight super-sized (1500x1760mm) bells called Big Ben.
Above: detail of another bell.
Above: One Minute Delft Blue plate (a plate decorated in one minute, presumably)
Above: One Minute Delft Blue vase
See a slideshow of Wanders' new work plus descriptions here.
Wanders is showing at Ex Ansaldo in Zona Tortona.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Save £50 on VOID watches at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Lucy McRae to vacuum-pack exhibition vis…itors to "prep the body to go to space"
- Heavy Desk Light by Benjamin Hubert for …Decode
- PAD by Alejandro Zaera Polo for Dynamobe…l
- Sweatshirt by The T-Shirt Issue appears …to melt
- Studio Nomad's mirror installation refle…cts fragments of forest at a Hungarian music festival
- Movie: Clerkenwell Design Week 2012
- Sticks and Stones and Broken Bones by St…udio Toogood and Izé
- Surreal Minimalism by David Pompa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories