Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders presents Personal Editions, a large collection of pieces produced under his own name.
Top image: Pizzo Carrara - pure white Carrara marble table with sand-blasted pattern. Above: Bob, a lamp from the Topiary series that extends the fibre-and-resin lace technique Wanders uses on his Crochet chair.
Above: Cabinet of Boxes
Above: one of eight super-sized (1500x1760mm) bells called Big Ben.
Above: detail of another bell.
Above: One Minute Delft Blue plate (a plate decorated in one minute, presumably)
Above: One Minute Delft Blue vase
See a slideshow of Wanders' new work plus descriptions here.
Wanders is showing at Ex Ansaldo in Zona Tortona.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Advances in design software mean "materi…als are becoming media"
- Andrea Rekalidis' ceramic desk-tidies ta…ke the form of Italian landmarks
- Coffee Beer bottle by Nendo
- The knitting collection of Loes Veenstra… by Christien Meindertsma
- Mourning Objects by Anna Schwamborn
- Share by Thomas Bernstrand for Nola
- New projects by Katrin Olina
- Fabrica researchers explore temperature …theme for sensory installation in Milan
- Moving Forest by NL Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories