Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders presents Personal Editions, a large collection of pieces produced under his own name.
Top image: Pizzo Carrara - pure white Carrara marble table with sand-blasted pattern. Above: Bob, a lamp from the Topiary series that extends the fibre-and-resin lace technique Wanders uses on his Crochet chair.
Above: Cabinet of Boxes
Above: one of eight super-sized (1500x1760mm) bells called Big Ben.
Above: detail of another bell.
Above: One Minute Delft Blue plate (a plate decorated in one minute, presumably)
Above: One Minute Delft Blue vase
See a slideshow of Wanders' new work plus descriptions here.
Wanders is showing at Ex Ansaldo in Zona Tortona.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Sketch lamp by Hung-Ming Chen and Ninn…a Kapadia
- Ceramic speakers replace buttons with …orientation-sensitive controls
- Pernilla shoes by Cat Potter
- Optical chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
- Banksy masterpiece destroyed by vandal…s
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- YO by Victor Vetterlein
- Mondaine pocketwatch and ladies' timep…iece arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
- Mossa Chair by Simone Simonelli for Pr…omosedia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories