Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders presents Personal Editions, a large collection of pieces produced under his own name.
Top image: Pizzo Carrara - pure white Carrara marble table with sand-blasted pattern. Above: Bob, a lamp from the Topiary series that extends the fibre-and-resin lace technique Wanders uses on his Crochet chair.
Above: Cabinet of Boxes
Above: one of eight super-sized (1500x1760mm) bells called Big Ben.
Above: detail of another bell.
Above: One Minute Delft Blue plate (a plate decorated in one minute, presumably)
Above: One Minute Delft Blue vase
See a slideshow of Wanders' new work plus descriptions here.
Wanders is showing at Ex Ansaldo in Zona Tortona.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Footspace by Rachel Jui Chi Chang
- Recent work by Kelly McCallum
- Numen/For Use creates inhabitable "corpo…real" installation with sticky tape
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto
- Sou Fujimoto stacks aluminium boxes to f…orm "nomadic" house installation in Paris
- Bodging Milano at Designersblock
- Modular by Marina Bautier
- Plastic bottles woven with wicker form C…himbarongo shades for PET Lamps project
- "These products don't look like they've …been made by people living on the street" - Pepe Heykoop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories