Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders presents Personal Editions, a large collection of pieces produced under his own name.
Top image: Pizzo Carrara - pure white Carrara marble table with sand-blasted pattern. Above: Bob, a lamp from the Topiary series that extends the fibre-and-resin lace technique Wanders uses on his Crochet chair.
Above: Cabinet of Boxes
Above: one of eight super-sized (1500x1760mm) bells called Big Ben.
Above: detail of another bell.
Above: One Minute Delft Blue plate (a plate decorated in one minute, presumably)
Above: One Minute Delft Blue vase
See a slideshow of Wanders' new work plus descriptions here.
Wanders is showing at Ex Ansaldo in Zona Tortona.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Nismo smartwatch by Nissan
- Raw Edges shapes Endgrain wooden furnitu…re to reveal colourful patterns
- SonUmbra by Loop.pH
- Binary Prints by Alex Trochut
- Divers by Janina Loeve
- Benjamin Hubert's WW Carafe features a s…teel aerator to improve wine's flavour
- Fly Factory produces insect pate that "t…astes like chicken"
- The Regional Blanket by Vík Prjónsdót…tir
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Brendan Magenn…is
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories