Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders has designed products for the inaugural Milan presentation of new brand Quodes.
Products in the Beautiful Women series include the Paris mirrors, Jen dressing tables and Ken stools (all shown here).
Quodes, which is based in Haarlem in the Netherlands, launched prototypes of the products at the Interieur 06 furniture biennale in Kortrijk, Belguim last year, and the pieces on show in Milan this week are production models.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- ANDREA by Mathieu Lehanneur and David Ed…wards
- COD by Rami Tareef
- Rewrite by GamFratesi for Ligne Roset
- Piqué and Double Piqué by Studio Glith…ero
- Sebastian Bergne at The Temporium
- Roc Apeldoorn interior by Tjep.
- Yusuke Seki showcases fragile hemp texti…les across banks of metal rods
- Minimal Nativity Set made of plain woode…n blocks by Emilie Voirin
- Scantling lamps by Mathias Hahn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories