Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders has designed products for the inaugural Milan presentation of new brand Quodes.
Products in the Beautiful Women series include the Paris mirrors, Jen dressing tables and Ken stools (all shown here).
Quodes, which is based in Haarlem in the Netherlands, launched prototypes of the products at the Interieur 06 furniture biennale in Kortrijk, Belguim last year, and the pieces on show in Milan this week are production models.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Studio Swine extends collection of produ…cts made from hair
- United Nude's Float shoes are created on… a desktop 3D printer
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Ted Noten
- "This bench is a tribute to a local hard…ware shop" - Roger Arquer
- Una Sistema by Carlotta de Bevilacqua fo…r Danese
- Blank Wall Clock by Martí Guixé for Al…essi
- Cascade and Contour by Bodo Sperlein
- Hand-drawn animated music video by Rosan…na Wan for Tom Rosenthal
- Prairie Chair by Von Tundra
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories