Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders has designed products for the inaugural Milan presentation of new brand Quodes.
Products in the Beautiful Women series include the Paris mirrors, Jen dressing tables and Ken stools (all shown here).
Quodes, which is based in Haarlem in the Netherlands, launched prototypes of the products at the Interieur 06 furniture biennale in Kortrijk, Belguim last year, and the pieces on show in Milan this week are production models.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Studio Job raids its own archive to cr…eate wallpaper patterns
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID V03 by David …Ericsson
- Frame Sofa by Hyung Suk Cho
- Stuart Shave Modern Art gallery by Dav…id Kohn Architects
- Shoes by Tea Petrovic
- Tom Dixon to launch Club series in Mil…an
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee 2
- The Shell by Maarten Baas
- Communicator by Martí Guixé for Ales…si
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories