Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders has designed products for the inaugural Milan presentation of new brand Quodes.
Products in the Beautiful Women series include the Paris mirrors, Jen dressing tables and Ken stools (all shown here).
Quodes, which is based in Haarlem in the Netherlands, launched prototypes of the products at the Interieur 06 furniture biennale in Kortrijk, Belguim last year, and the pieces on show in Milan this week are production models.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Troels Flensted uses flecked resin surfa…ces as tabletops
- SpaceShipTwo by Virgin Galactic
- Plastic Garbage Guarding the Museum by L…uzinterruptus
- Daniel Widrig uses DIY 3D printing proce…ss to produce pixellated stool
- "In your life, everything is integrated"
- Stratigraphic Manufactury by Unfold
- Mycelium Chair by Eric Klarenbeek is 3D-…printed with living fungus
- Swarm by Mike and Maaike
- Sealed Chair by François Dumas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories