Live from Milan: Marcel Wanders has designed products for the inaugural Milan presentation of new brand Quodes.
Products in the Beautiful Women series include the Paris mirrors, Jen dressing tables and Ken stools (all shown here).
Quodes, which is based in Haarlem in the Netherlands, launched prototypes of the products at the Interieur 06 furniture biennale in Kortrijk, Belguim last year, and the pieces on show in Milan this week are production models.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Punkt. DP 01 by Jasper Morrison
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2013 movie
- Movie: Tokujin Yoshioka – Spectrum
- Origami-influenced umbrella "bounces bac…k into shape" after blowing inside out
- Wiegen stroller by Worrell Inc
- Furniture made from waste tiles by Tsuyo…shi Hayashi
- Vigoo by Wilda Wongso
- Lexus Nuaero by Jon Rådbrink
- Hunters Bend by Tove Emilsson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories