Our blog for the International Design Forum has been updated with images, construction shots and a description of the Sheikh Zayed Bridge in Abu Dhabi by Zaha Hadid.
The blog also has photos and a description of The Gulf - the exhibition presented at the Venice Architecture Biennale last year by OMA (above).
We'll soon be bringing you a report of yesterday's IDF event in Milan attended by IDF advisory panel members including Marcel Wanders, Karim Rashid and Stefano Boeri.
Visit the IDF blog here.
- Bridge Studio by Saunders Architecture
- Åre Solbringen by Waldemarson Berglund
- Casa Narigua by David Pedroza Castañeda… thrusts out from the Mexican landscape
- The Lanes by Mole Architects
- David Chipperfield's Moganshan Road offi…ce building features an all-copper facade
- Werkhuis by Loos Architects
- Menjarosa by Dooa Arquitecturas
- Alphaville's Dig In the Sky house is mad…e up of three blocks connected by bridges
- Chimecco by Mark Nixon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories