Graphics collective eBoy has designed a limited-edition trainer for fashion brand DKNY.
One thousand pairs of the shoes have been made, in two styles and decorated with specially created scenes from the cult eCity series of pixellated fantasy cityscapes.
- Offcut and Slab stools by Tom Dixon
- Sé Collection II by Jaime Hayón
- Marija Puipaitė shapes Embracing Touch …seats with the outline of her legs
- Christopher Raeburn transforms a life ra…ft into brightly coloured coats
- Seatylock is a bicycle seat that is also… a removable bike lock
- Vitsœ relaunches 621 Side Table by Diet…er Rams
- Theatre box-shaped shelves by Cecilie Ma…nz feature in Iittala's latest collection
- Integrating programming and design will …"totally change the world"
- Clouds by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories