French designer Ora-Ito was a headline speaker at Belgrade Design Week earlier this month, where he also showed a special capsule version of his new kitchen range for Slovenian domestic appliance brand Gorenje.
Called Futuristic Kitchen, the prototype was displayed around Belgrade.
More info about the capsule kitchen on the Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection website (click on "Futuristic Kitchen").
The photos shown here of Ora-Ito and others at Belgrade Design Week were taken by Vanja Bjelobaba.
- RGB Fabulous Landscapes by Carnovsky
- Dezeen Screen: Ventura Lambrate
- Sebastian Cox and Lorna Singleton use an…cient crafting technique to weave wooden furniture
- Feathr launches wallpaper by tattooists,… graffiti artists and surfwear designers
- The Plain Collection by Maarten Baas
- Spanish Design in Milan 2010
- Art Works by Harri Koskinen for Iittala
- SCP in Milan
- To The Victor – The Spoils! by Airside
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories