French designer Ora-Ito was a headline speaker at Belgrade Design Week earlier this month, where he also showed a special capsule version of his new kitchen range for Slovenian domestic appliance brand Gorenje.
Called Futuristic Kitchen, the prototype was displayed around Belgrade.
More info about the capsule kitchen on the Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection website (click on "Futuristic Kitchen").
The photos shown here of Ora-Ito and others at Belgrade Design Week were taken by Vanja Bjelobaba.
- Kulula airline livery
- Spanish Design in Milan 2010
- Maison Martin Margiela launches first wa…llpaper collections for Omexco
- Reframe by Paul Scales and Atelier Kit
- Night Night by Vanessa Hordies
- Coffee tables by Ding3000 for Normann Co…penhagen
- Hook pans by Karim Rashid for TVS
- Ultra Lead by Georges Moanack
- Zanocchi & Starke combine desktop booken…d and battery-powered lamp
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories