French designer Ora-Ito was a headline speaker at Belgrade Design Week earlier this month, where he also showed a special capsule version of his new kitchen range for Slovenian domestic appliance brand Gorenje.
Called Futuristic Kitchen, the prototype was displayed around Belgrade.
More info about the capsule kitchen on the Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection website (click on "Futuristic Kitchen").
The photos shown here of Ora-Ito and others at Belgrade Design Week were taken by Vanja Bjelobaba.
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangoode
- Triflow tap by Zaha Hadid
- Lady Gaga's flying dress offers vision o…f how "we may all travel in ten years time"
- Foliage by Patricia Urquiola for Kartell
- Inserper-able by Rolf Sachs
- Jamie Zigelbaum's acrylic stalactite lig…hts respond to movement underneath
- Designed in Hackney: the Crate Series by… Jasper Morrison
- Stone by Denis Guidone now available at …Dezeen Watch Store
- Designed in Hackney: The Floating Cinema… by Studio Weave
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories