French designer Ora-Ito was a headline speaker at Belgrade Design Week earlier this month, where he also showed a special capsule version of his new kitchen range for Slovenian domestic appliance brand Gorenje.
Called Futuristic Kitchen, the prototype was displayed around Belgrade.
More info about the capsule kitchen on the Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection website (click on "Futuristic Kitchen").
The photos shown here of Ora-Ito and others at Belgrade Design Week were taken by Vanja Bjelobaba.
- Chipperfield w102 by David Chipperfiel…d for Wästberg
- Changing Cupboard by Front
- Modular Bench by Shizuka Tatsuno
- Benjamin Hubert exposes timber frames …in Prop furniture collection for Moroso
- Bye Bye Bulb by Daniel Michel
- Sessantuna by Gaetano Pesce for Cassin…a
- Mitate by Studio Wieki Somers at Galer…ie Kreo
- Andreas Engesvik applies simple geomet…ries to Fogia furniture
- Berlin Christmas lights by Brut Deluxe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories