French designer Ora-Ito was a headline speaker at Belgrade Design Week earlier this month, where he also showed a special capsule version of his new kitchen range for Slovenian domestic appliance brand Gorenje.
Called Futuristic Kitchen, the prototype was displayed around Belgrade.
More info about the capsule kitchen on the Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection website (click on "Futuristic Kitchen").
The photos shown here of Ora-Ito and others at Belgrade Design Week were taken by Vanja Bjelobaba.
- Hydrogenase by Vincent Callebaut
- Extensions 03 by Aïssa Logerot
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter T…rimble
- Kotaro Horiuchi creates a paper hideout …for Fusionner 3.0 installation
- Studio Mini by Anna Hadwick
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- Taxing Art by Beta Tank
- "Not all design is for the general good,…" says MoMA's Paola Antonelli
- Missing Pieces by Rupert McKelvie
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories