We've put some more posts up on our blog for the Design Museum's forthcoming Zaha Hadid exhibition, including a full-length interview with Zaha Hadid Architects partner Patrik Schumacher; some photos of the BMW Central Building by legendary photographer Hélène Binet; a short movie of Hadid talking about her latest project in Dubai; and images of Chanel Pavilion (above), a mobile exhibitions space for the fashion brand which was launched in Venice last week.
- Plasma Studio “parasite” in South Ty…rol
- Parachute cables form netted balustrades… at Fraher Architects' London studio
- Park Groot Vijversburg by Junya Ishigami… + Associates and MAKS
- Floatastic by Qastic
- House M by AE5 partners
- Martin Luther Church by Coop Himmelb(l)a…u
- Parish House St. Josef by Frei + Saarine…n Architects
- Book Mountain by MVRDV
- Tom Lloyd and Cassion Castle build garde…n studio embracing "timber and craftsmanship"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories