The French Israeli-born, Paris-based designer even models the range himself in this series of images.
Below is a short description from Levy's studio:
"TRANSITION", the urban wear collection designed by Arik Levy and manufactured by Kolon Sport in Korea has just been launched.
A collection for both man and woman, a fresh new concept of ultra elegant urban-chic wear reflecting everyday needs in conjunction with innovative techniques, materials, and cut. Items with up to 95% of welded seamless assemblies, super light technical fabrics and flex. High comfort and precision is achieved. There are many features such as a watertight pocket to protect important items, and a reflective band integrated at the bottom of the pants for night visibility…
- Clothing designed for chairs by Bernotat… & Co
- London 2012 Olympics logo by Wolff Olins
- Entomo website design promotes insects a…s food
- Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving un…it
- Lucie Koldova designs cork sofa for Per/…Use
- Pinha by Raw Edges for Materia
- Nordic Mediterranean collection for Forn…asarig
- Dutch designer Maarten Baas shows us his… studio that "used to be a farm"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories