The French Israeli-born, Paris-based designer even models the range himself in this series of images.
Below is a short description from Levy's studio:
"TRANSITION", the urban wear collection designed by Arik Levy and manufactured by Kolon Sport in Korea has just been launched.
A collection for both man and woman, a fresh new concept of ultra elegant urban-chic wear reflecting everyday needs in conjunction with innovative techniques, materials, and cut. Items with up to 95% of welded seamless assemblies, super light technical fabrics and flex. High comfort and precision is achieved. There are many features such as a watertight pocket to protect important items, and a reflective band integrated at the bottom of the pants for night visibility…
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on designing a… boat for the Loire
- Super Contemporary interviews: Nicolas R…oope
- McLaren unveils designs for 675LT superc…ar
- Estel Alcaraz designs wellington boots y…ou can squash into a bag
- Fathom Mirror by Joe Doucet
- Coat Hanger by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- New MINI Clubman
- Frank Lloyd Wright Collection by AdamRee…d Tucker and The LEGO Group
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Harr…y Thaler
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories