The French Israeli-born, Paris-based designer even models the range himself in this series of images.
Below is a short description from Levy's studio:
"TRANSITION", the urban wear collection designed by Arik Levy and manufactured by Kolon Sport in Korea has just been launched.
A collection for both man and woman, a fresh new concept of ultra elegant urban-chic wear reflecting everyday needs in conjunction with innovative techniques, materials, and cut. Items with up to 95% of welded seamless assemblies, super light technical fabrics and flex. High comfort and precision is achieved. There are many features such as a watertight pocket to protect important items, and a reflective band integrated at the bottom of the pants for night visibility…
- Bird chair by Jungmo Yang
- Porcelain poppies surround the Tower o…f London to commemorate World War I
- Toshi cabinets by Luca Nichetto for Ca…samania
- OP-jects by Bilge Nur Saltik
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
- Solar-powered cars could become standa…rd "within 30 years"
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jun…g
- Twin Bench by Andrea Rekalidis
- Gridlock by Philippe Malouin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories