The French Israeli-born, Paris-based designer even models the range himself in this series of images.
Below is a short description from Levy's studio:
"TRANSITION", the urban wear collection designed by Arik Levy and manufactured by Kolon Sport in Korea has just been launched.
A collection for both man and woman, a fresh new concept of ultra elegant urban-chic wear reflecting everyday needs in conjunction with innovative techniques, materials, and cut. Items with up to 95% of welded seamless assemblies, super light technical fabrics and flex. High comfort and precision is achieved. There are many features such as a watertight pocket to protect important items, and a reflective band integrated at the bottom of the pants for night visibility…
- Marc Newson's first eyewear collection t…o debut in Milan
- Atelier Yokyok installs vaulted string t…unnels in a Gothic cloister garden
- Radioactive Control by Luzinterruptus
- Balloon by Crous & Calogero for Estiluz
- Exploded chandeliers by Ward van Gemert
- Myto chair by Konstantin Grcic
- Watches by Uniform Wares
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Brave New World Lamp by Fresh West for M…oooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories