The French Israeli-born, Paris-based designer even models the range himself in this series of images.
Below is a short description from Levy's studio:
"TRANSITION", the urban wear collection designed by Arik Levy and manufactured by Kolon Sport in Korea has just been launched.
A collection for both man and woman, a fresh new concept of ultra elegant urban-chic wear reflecting everyday needs in conjunction with innovative techniques, materials, and cut. Items with up to 95% of welded seamless assemblies, super light technical fabrics and flex. High comfort and precision is achieved. There are many features such as a watertight pocket to protect important items, and a reflective band integrated at the bottom of the pants for night visibility…
- Shrine Flat-table by Schemata Architectu…re Office
- "Eindhoven has design, it has science an…d it has industry"
- Plicate by Benjamin Hubert for NAVA
- Escapism by Daniel Widrig, Iris van Herp…en and .MGX by Materialise
- Waive by Matthias Pliessnig
- Isabel Ahm's Secretary Desk is designed …for working at home
- Quentin de Coster's Lasso light is shape…d like a torch
- In Flakes by Mount Fuji Architects Studi…o
- London by Meike Harde
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories