The French Israeli-born, Paris-based designer even models the range himself in this series of images.
Below is a short description from Levy's studio:
"TRANSITION", the urban wear collection designed by Arik Levy and manufactured by Kolon Sport in Korea has just been launched.
A collection for both man and woman, a fresh new concept of ultra elegant urban-chic wear reflecting everyday needs in conjunction with innovative techniques, materials, and cut. Items with up to 95% of welded seamless assemblies, super light technical fabrics and flex. High comfort and precision is achieved. There are many features such as a watertight pocket to protect important items, and a reflective band integrated at the bottom of the pants for night visibility…
- Artificial flowers by Hella Jongerius
- Kink by Osko+Deichmann
- Kyuhyung Cho creates colourful three-sid…ed shelves for Menu
- The Incubator Series by Anke Weiss
- KK Outlet by Fashion Architecture Taste
- Nendo manipulates metal to form Softer t…han Steel furniture collection
- Rubikon Pinhole Rebel by Jaroslav Juřic…a
- Fabrica researchers explore temperature …theme for sensory installation in Milan
- Moody Nest by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories