The French Israeli-born, Paris-based designer even models the range himself in this series of images.
Below is a short description from Levy's studio:
"TRANSITION", the urban wear collection designed by Arik Levy and manufactured by Kolon Sport in Korea has just been launched.
A collection for both man and woman, a fresh new concept of ultra elegant urban-chic wear reflecting everyday needs in conjunction with innovative techniques, materials, and cut. Items with up to 95% of welded seamless assemblies, super light technical fabrics and flex. High comfort and precision is achieved. There are many features such as a watertight pocket to protect important items, and a reflective band integrated at the bottom of the pants for night visibility…
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now avai…lable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Designed in Hackney: Living Room by Gitt…a Gschwendtner
- The Little Wild Garden of Love by Tord B…oontje
- COD by Rami Tareef
- Marc Newson's first eyewear collection t…o debut in Milan
- Paul Crofts launches Cu29 pendant light …based on copper pastry-cutting tools
- dezeen interviews... Murray Moss
- Mini Clubvan Concept
- Crown Vase by Lambert Rainville creates …freestanding flower arrangements
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories