The French Israeli-born, Paris-based designer even models the range himself in this series of images.
Below is a short description from Levy's studio:
"TRANSITION", the urban wear collection designed by Arik Levy and manufactured by Kolon Sport in Korea has just been launched.
A collection for both man and woman, a fresh new concept of ultra elegant urban-chic wear reflecting everyday needs in conjunction with innovative techniques, materials, and cut. Items with up to 95% of welded seamless assemblies, super light technical fabrics and flex. High comfort and precision is achieved. There are many features such as a watertight pocket to protect important items, and a reflective band integrated at the bottom of the pants for night visibility…
- Tech firm proposes using OLED screens to… make aircraft cabins appear see-through
- Arctic Circle Airport by Narud Stokke Wi…ig and Haptic
- Workplace by TAF
- Feathr launches wallpaper by tattooists,… graffiti artists and surfwear designers
- Monster by Tomáš Král and Camille Bli…n for OKOLO
- Nendo designs Winnie-the-Pooh glassware …for Walt Disney Japan
- Saving/Space/Vase by Joe Velluto
- Nendo creates Beetle shoe for Camper wit…h laces slotted through the uppers
- Flat Zoo by Yang:Ripol
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories