Here is the third and final set of photographs of Wall House in Chile by FAR frohn&rojas architects, this time showing the interior of the dwelling (we'll be showing plans, drawings and models in the following post).
The photos were taken by Cristobal Palma, an architectural photographer who specialises in South America.
- Garden and House by Ryue Nishizawa
- Icon of Beirut by Ziad El Khoury
- CMA CGM Headquarters by Zaha Hadid photo…graphed by Hufton + Crow
- Chanel Contemporary Art Container by Zah…a Hadid
- Calatrava's Liège-Guillemins Station ca…ptured in new photographs by Luke Hayes
- Elbphilharmonie by Herzog & de Meuron
- Architecture photography award-winners g…o on show in London
- Rem Koolhaas: I wanted my biennale to "d…isconnect from contemporary architecture"
- Rishikesh House by Rajiv Saini + Associa…tes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories