The nine-hole game, designed by Georg Pal and Hannes Weber, comes in a holdall and features 13 moulded plastic hazards and ramps.
There will be a street minigolf championship in Munich on 18 August.
Here is some info from the designers:
Minigolf is coming home
Myminigolf ist the first “play anywhere" golf game.
The 9 hole miniature golf set includes 13 injection-moulded handicaps, a steel minigolf-club, 2 balls and a scoring pad. The set is packed in a solid cardboard box with a comfortable carrying handle.
The obstacles are injection-moulded ABS plastic, robust and unaffected by U.V. One places the obstacles randomely on the ground and the game is ready to play.
As a crossover between Golf and Minigolf it can be played on a variety of surfaces and without retaining surround fences. The challenge varies with the playing surface and scoring is just like any other Minigolf.
Myminigolf can be played on almost any level surface, indoor and outdoor. Such as the lawn in your garden, out in the street, on the carpet or woodfloor in your home or in the office. You could even place the obstacles in different rooms.
If you run-out of space, then set-up obstacles one-after-the-other. Play it anytime and wherever you like. myminigolf is independent from weather, daytime or season.
presentation: SaloneSatellite, milan, Italy
start of sales: 18th of April 2007
sales price: € 149,-
manufacturer: defacto gmbh, Germany
development and design: Georg Pal and Hannes Weber, Munich, Germany
- Architecting the Future at Miami Desig…n District
- Faye Toogood "gets fat" with fourth As…semblage furniture collection
- David Wiseman at R 20th Century
- Nendo works with traditional manufactu…rer to redesign chopsticks
- Fury! by Roel-jan Elsinga
- 3D-printed mushroom roots "could be us…ed to build houses"
- Lovebird tables by Yuki Matsumoto
- Cylinda and Dot by Paul Smith for Stel…ton
- Rotator by Ron Arad for Teuco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories