More from Tom Dixon's new range: Angle is a range of lights made of bent, extruded aluminium in off-white powder coating.
The lights come in wall, floor and desk versions.
See more of Tom's new work here.
- Furniture by Simon Hasan for Vauxhall Co…llective
- Akitoka by Rosa Lemos
- Ai Weiwei's Forever Bicycles installed a…t Palazzo Franchetti in Venice
- StokkeAustad's acoustic panels pair colo…urful fabric with metal and stone
- Design Miami photos
- Tales of the Hunt: Raw Edges
- Sagmeister & Walsh uses "sacred geometry…" to rebrand New York's Jewish Museum
- Studio Swine uses aluminium foam to crea…te Metallic Geology cabinets
- Juuri by Sarah Böttger
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories