More from Tom Dixon's new range: Angle is a range of lights made of bent, extruded aluminium in off-white powder coating.
The lights come in wall, floor and desk versions.
See more of Tom's new work here.
- Architects' sketches of chairs influence… Richard Hutten's seat for Offecct
- Fairytale-inspired chair shrouds the sit…ter with a red hood
- Camouflage light by Front for Zero
- Bifurcations by Robert Stadler
- Photosynthesis by Ehud Oren
- Resin Tables by Roel Huisman
- Nola colour-mixing lamps by Studio Drift… at Eat Drink Design
- Designed in Hackney: laser dresses by Hu…ssein Chalayan for Swarovski
- G1 by Mike and Maaike
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories