Here are photos of Urban Nebula, a sculptural installation by Zaha Hadid on the South Bank in London, created as part of the London Design Festival.
The piece was completed today.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs is making a series of daily online films about the London Design Festival for Swarovski Crystal Palace and Urban Nebula will feature later this week.
- Tree House by Ravnikar Potokar
- BBVA headquarters by Herzog & de Meuron
- "Office buildings tend to be very boring…" - Richard Rogers
- Primary school by Carlos Pereda Iglesias… and Óscar Pérez Silanes
- Walls run diagonally across the site of …Suppose Design Office's House in Onomichi
- Frame by UID Architects
- Mint by Epitaph
- Parc de la Ciutadella sports centre by B…atlle i Roig Arquitectes
- Garden room added to Marseille townhouse… by Marion Bernard Agency
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories