Here are photos of Urban Nebula, a sculptural installation by Zaha Hadid on the South Bank in London, created as part of the London Design Festival.
The piece was completed today.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs is making a series of daily online films about the London Design Festival for Swarovski Crystal Palace and Urban Nebula will feature later this week.
- Riverside concrete pavilion in Norway …pays tribute to a paper press
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: J House by… Isolation Unit and Yosuke Ichii
- Live Wire by Oyler Wu
- House in Hyogo by Shogo Aratani Archit…ect & Associates
- Ryusenji House by Tomoaki Uno Architec…ts
- Lina Bo Bardi's architecture honoured …in new photography series by Leonardo Finotti
- The PAS House by Francois Perrin and G…il Lebon Delapointe
- House in Meco by Jorge Mealha Arquitec…to
- Hönshus-1 by Torsten Ottesjö
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories