Here are photos of Urban Nebula, a sculptural installation by Zaha Hadid on the South Bank in London, created as part of the London Design Festival.
The piece was completed today.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs is making a series of daily online films about the London Design Festival for Swarovski Crystal Palace and Urban Nebula will feature later this week.
- Messner Mountain Museum by EM2
- Aim Architecture constructs spa resort a…round hot springs in rural Sichuan
- Casa MP in Sesma by Alcolea+Tárrago Arq…uitectos
- Dutch studio Inbo hides a transparent ho…use behind a grove of trees
- France's Expo pavilion is a wooden latti…ce with plants and food slotted into its crevices
- Kiosque Saint-Nazaire by Topos Architect…ure
- 7 July Memorial by Carmody Groarke
- 10 super skinny houses
- Beirut Terraces by Herzog & de Meuron
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories