Here are photos of Urban Nebula, a sculptural installation by Zaha Hadid on the South Bank in London, created as part of the London Design Festival.
The piece was completed today.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs is making a series of daily online films about the London Design Festival for Swarovski Crystal Palace and Urban Nebula will feature later this week.
- Eden House by The Practice of Everyday D…esign
- Courtyard becomes rotunda inside Toronto… university building by Moriyama & Teshima
- El Greco Museum restoration and extensio…n by Pardo + Tapia Arquitectos
- Koutalaki Ski Village by BIG
- Diagonal Tower by SOM
- Paco by Jo Nagasaka + Schemata Architect…ure Office
- Wooden sheds by Architekti DRNH offer ga…rdening facilities for a Renaissance chateau
- North London Hospice by Allford Hall Mon…aghan Morris
- The Avenue on Portage by 5468796 Archite…cture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories