Wonder Wall consists of six cabinets that will host a rotating series of exhibitions, starting with - guess who? - Zaha Hadid.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
Here's some info about the inaugural installation, which runs until 30 November:
The first Wonder Wall by architect Zaha Hadid reflects her role as a pioneer in linking art with architecture.
The design of the perspex panels across the six cabinets derives from her seminal London painting Malevich’s Tektonik (1976-77) – and positions her objects of inspiration in their own unique landscape.
Some of the inspirational themes explored include natural forces such as fluidity, gravity & elasticity.
Wonder Wall at Selfridges
400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB
3 September – 30 November
- Deco Pattern House by Peter Kostelov
- With by Studio Loop
- Doubleview House by Murúa-Valenzuela ar…chitects
- Rem Koolhaas onProject Japan
- House in Ookayama by Torafu Architects
- Karri Loop House by MORQ folds around th…ree indigenous Australian trees
- More images of Hadid’s Emirates centre
- BIG unveils looping "snail" house design…ed for a car collector
- House Yagiyama by Kazuya Saito Architect…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories