Wonder Wall consists of six cabinets that will host a rotating series of exhibitions, starting with - guess who? - Zaha Hadid.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
Here's some info about the inaugural installation, which runs until 30 November:
The first Wonder Wall by architect Zaha Hadid reflects her role as a pioneer in linking art with architecture.
The design of the perspex panels across the six cabinets derives from her seminal London painting Malevich’s Tektonik (1976-77) – and positions her objects of inspiration in their own unique landscape.
Some of the inspirational themes explored include natural forces such as fluidity, gravity & elasticity.
Wonder Wall at Selfridges
400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB
3 September – 30 November
- Edison Residence student housing by Kanv…a is clad with engraved concrete panels
- Cabanas no Rio by Aires Mateus
- Ark Nova by Arata Isozaki and Anish Kapo…or
- Jean Verville completes white clapboard …house in suburban Montreal
- Sunwell Muse by Takato Tamagami and Be-F…un Design
- SBF Tower by Hans Hollein
- House C by RTA-Office
- Ferry Terminal by CF Møller
- Canada Water Library by CZWG
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories