Wonder Wall consists of six cabinets that will host a rotating series of exhibitions, starting with - guess who? - Zaha Hadid.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
Here's some info about the inaugural installation, which runs until 30 November:
The first Wonder Wall by architect Zaha Hadid reflects her role as a pioneer in linking art with architecture.
The design of the perspex panels across the six cabinets derives from her seminal London painting Malevich’s Tektonik (1976-77) – and positions her objects of inspiration in their own unique landscape.
Some of the inspirational themes explored include natural forces such as fluidity, gravity & elasticity.
Wonder Wall at Selfridges
400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB
3 September – 30 November
- Central Embassy by Amanda Levete Archite…cts
- Merry-Go-Round by Bureau Ira Koers
- Stoaninger Distillery by Hammerschmid Pa…chl Seebacher Architekten
- Kokura Tanaka House by Akinari Tanaka, P…OI, Nawakenjimu and Lapin
- Corporate University for Sberbank Russia… by Erick van Egeraat
- Firma Casa by the Campana brothers and S…uperLimão Studio
- Portuguese office by GGLL Atelier is a g…rey box punctured by a grid of holes
- New Pinterest board: doors and entrances…
- Le Monolith by MVRDV
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories