Wonder Wall consists of six cabinets that will host a rotating series of exhibitions, starting with - guess who? - Zaha Hadid.
Photos are by Luke Hayes.
Here's some info about the inaugural installation, which runs until 30 November:
The first Wonder Wall by architect Zaha Hadid reflects her role as a pioneer in linking art with architecture.
The design of the perspex panels across the six cabinets derives from her seminal London painting Malevich’s Tektonik (1976-77) – and positions her objects of inspiration in their own unique landscape.
Some of the inspirational themes explored include natural forces such as fluidity, gravity & elasticity.
Wonder Wall at Selfridges
400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB
3 September – 30 November
- Schaufelschlucht Bridge by Marte.Marte… Architects is second in trio of Alpine structures
- Fat show Sint Lucas Art Academy
- Brick colonnade screens renovated hunt…ing lodge by DMOA Architecten
- Alpha Project by Xavier Vilalta Studio
- Maidstone Museum East Wingby Hugh Brou…ghton Architects
- Long Brick House by Foldes Architects …accommodates a 17-metre-long bookshelf
- Poulsom Middlehurst adds copper-clad e…xtension to east London attic flat
- Xile by Mats Karlsson
- House in Ise by Takashi Yamaguchi & As…sociates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories