Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Pit House by UID Architects
- Museo Casa de la Memoria
- Sra Pou Vocational School by Rudanko + …Kankkunen
- Cardboard Cloud installation by Fantasti…c Norway
- Modern Art Museum of Medellin by 51-1 Ar…quitectos
- Israeli Pavilion uses "sand printers" to… trace plans of urban sprawl
- London house extension by Cousins and Co…usins has a window wrapping its corner
- Moormann’s shed goes to Cologne
- More images of Fukasawa's Ideal House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories