Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- "Libraries are the most important public… buildings" - Francine Houben
- Crystal City Mind by Coordination Berlin… and diephotodesigner
- Avondale Heights Library & Learning Cent…reby H2o Architects
- Toy library in Bonneuil-sur-Marne by LAN… Architecture 2
- Dragen Children’s House by CF Møller
- Town house EM by Areal Architecten
- Wooden huts demonstrate regional buildin…g techniques at the Finnish Pavilion
- Red houses by Group8
- House in the Pyrenees by Cadaval & Solà…-Morales
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories