Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Mirrored cabin installed in Scottish g…len by Angus Ritchie and Daniel Tyler
- Sheffer Chicken Coop is a metal-clad N…ew York home for eight hens
- Aloni by decaArchitecture for Oliaros
- Eden Bio by Edouard Francois
- Wall House by FAR frohn&rojas architec…ts
- Preservation of the Mbaru Niang by Rum…ah Asuh
- Mercabarna-Flor by WMA
- Concrete education centre by Petr Háj…ek is sunken into a park landscape
- Roskilde incinerator by Erick van Eger…aat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories