Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- House made of solid stone in Lyon by Per…raudin Architecture
- Tom Kundig creates "virtually indestruct…ible" steel cabin on stilts
- Marne College by Wind Architecten Advise…urs
- Foster + Partners adds a new winery to t…he Château Margaux estate
- Triennale New York by Michele De Lucchi …and Pierluigi Cerri
- New Cultural Centre by Fündc
- A Room with a View by MeesVisser is an A…msterdam home overlooking the IJ river
- MAC Belfast by Hackett Hall McKnight
- Ortona Cemetery by Giovani Vaccarini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories