Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Twin Houses by Terry Pawson Architects
- 3archlab's concrete courtyard house is p…ositioned against a cliff
- Water treatment facility by Skylab Archi…tecture features a roof of grass-covered fins
- Ecology of Colour by Studio Weave
- Community courtyard conceals a car park …for Winnipeg housing by 5468796 Architecture
- Casa Cumbres by Taller Hector Barroso
- Museum of Image and Sound by Diller Scof…idio + Renfro
- Nakai House by University of Colorado st…udents
- Interpretation Centre by Paulo Gomes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories