Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Rolling Huts by Olson Sundberg Kundig Al…len Architects
- Casa Rufo by Alberto Campo Baeza
- Cliff House by MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple A…rchitects is perched over a rocky outcrop
- Case-Real's House in Nagatoro sits at th…e base of a mountain
- Frieze Art Fair NYC by SO-IL
- N-House by Takato Tamagami
- Bodø Kulturhus and Library by drdharchi…tects
- Coldwater Studio by Casey Hughes Archite…cts
- Tod Williams and Billie Tsien complete s…heltered ice skating rink in Brooklyn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories