Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Garden Shed by Ville Hara and Linda Berg…roth
- Angkasa Raya by Buro Ole Scheeren
- Antonini Darmon's housing in Nantes pres…ents a patchwork of solids and voids
- Wood Patchwork House by Peter Kostelov
- Maison 2G by Avenier & Cornejo Architect…es
- Leaf House by Undercurrent Architects
- Garage Centre for Contemporary Culture b…y Shigeru Ban
- Wine Museum in Lavaux by Mauro Turin Arc…hitectes
- Park Hill Phase 1 by Hawkins\Brown and S…tudio Egret West
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories