Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Tiny wedge-shaped cabin by Todd Saunde…rs has a terrace puncturing its middle
- S3 House is a concrete and aluminium v…illa by Steimle Architekten
- James Christian designs parasitic stru…ctures for disused city spaces
- Médiathèque Romain Rolland by Philip…pe Gazeau
- The Overlapping Land/House by Neri&Hu
- Le Lorrain by MDW Architecture
- Smart Design Studio adds concrete exte…nsion and pool to dilapidated Sydney villa
- Metal-clad house in Japan by Eto Kenta… conceals its garden
- Peirao XXI in Vigo by Jean Nouvel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories