Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- House in Futako-Shinchi by Tato Architec…ts
- Community centre by Kengo Kuma features …playrooms with undulating floorboards
- Hawthbush extension by Mole Architects
- Townhall Schefflenz by Glück+Partner
- Watercube by PTW Architects
- Barkow Leibinger's Fellows Pavilion offe…rs study spaces in a lakeside garden
- R432 by Rojkind Arquitectos
- Brighton College by Allies and Morrison
- Towering copper memorial by Borheh honou…rs an Iranian philosopher
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories