Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Voivodeship Police Headquarters by Pozna…ń Projekt and mode:lina architekci
- Concrete house by Langarita-Navarro phot…ographed as a crime scene
- Alventosa Morell slots a four-storey hou…se between two blocks in Barcelona
- Rammed earth walls with striated pattern…s frame Tatiana Bilbao's Ajijic House
- Munch museum and Deichman library compet…ition winners
- Aeropolis by Plastique Fantastique
- 63.02° house by Schemata Architecture O…ffice
- NYU Department of Philosophy by Steven H…oll Architects
- Modern Art Museum of Medellin by 51-1 Ar…quitectos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories