Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Blanc Industrie by Mathieu Bassée and C…hristophe Dubois
- RIBA President's Medals Student Awards 2…008
- Arnau Vergés builds concrete outbuildin…g for 17th-century Spanish farmhouse
- Kutaisi Airport by UNStudio
- Vale da Abelha House by Duarte Pape
- Nordpark Cable Railway by Zaha Hadid Arc…hitects
- Private House in Cologne by SMO Architek…tur
- Wooden pavilion by Ramser Schmid Archite…kten built beside Swiss library
- Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie Massaud
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories