Chit.Chat (above) is a seating sculpture that will be presented by Magnus Muller Gallery at the fair, while Positive.Negative (below and top image) is an intervention at Kicken Gallery in the city. Photo is by Ludger Paffrath.
Here is a bit of text about Positive.Negative:
positive.negative is a strategic intervention into the existing gallery space. A dynamic object in two parts consisting of frame and infill, remakes the space into various scenarios for possible exhibitions.
The mutability of the gallery opens up unexpected possibilities to rethink conventions of white-cube-art-spaces as a static framework. Positive.negative densely probes new forms of presenting photography.
- Mountainside home by Kidosaki Architects… extends out into the sky
- Cadogan Cafe by NEX
- Six-sided modular cabin by Jaanus Orgusa…ar with wooden walls and fisheye windows
- Kannisto School by Linja Architects
- 14 Official Proteccion Housing in Ibiza …by Castell-Pons Arquitectes
- New photographs show Rogers' Leadenhall …Building nearing completion
- Abandoned trailer converted into garden …hideaway by Karel Verstraeten
- +node by UID Architects
- Le Corbusier: An Atlas of Modern Landsca…pes at MoMA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories