Stuart Haygarth has sent us a new photo of Optical, a chandelier made of lenses from unwanted prescription spectacles.
Haygarth gets the lenses from from a charity that ships used spectacles to the developing world.
More Dezeen stories about Stuart Haygarth:
New work from Stuart Haygarth
More from Stuart Haygarth
Stuart Haygarth at Toolsgalerie
Gift Light by Stuart Haygarth
Trash Luxe at Liberty
Grandmateria at Gallery Libby Sellers 2
- Kabino by Simon Legald for Normann Cop…enhagen
- Juxtapose by Gluejeans for Droog
- Container lamp by Benjamin Hubert for …Ligne Roset
- Little Satans by Muungano and Sandberg…&Timmonen
- Advances in design software mean "mate…rials are becoming media"
- A Glossary for Successful Collaboratio…ns by Form Us With Love
- Extra-ORdinary by Jennifer Rabatel
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and… Tony Ryan
- Iris van Herpen creates dresses from c…ircles of lustrous metal gauze
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories