Quinze inaugurated the complex with an exhibition of his work, which opened on Friday.
The exhibition is in conjunction with Moroso and includes products by Quinze's furniture brand, Quinze & Milan, plus many of the new sculptural pieces he first presented in his Mutagenesis show at Abitare il Tempo in Verona in September.
- 3012 Series by Mats Lönngren for Hygge
- Lost in Translation by Studio Makkink & …Bey
- Rinser Brush by Amron Experimental
- BN0111 by Braun at Dezeen Watch Store
- Splinter by Nendo for Conde House
- Park Life folding armchair by Jasper Mor…rison for Kettal
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
- Porthé's cubic animation for 20syl musi…c video zooms from micro to macro
- Picnic by Junya Ishigami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories