Quinze inaugurated the complex with an exhibition of his work, which opened on Friday.
The exhibition is in conjunction with Moroso and includes products by Quinze's furniture brand, Quinze & Milan, plus many of the new sculptural pieces he first presented in his Mutagenesis show at Abitare il Tempo in Verona in September.
- Blur by Big-game
- Boojum by Megumi Matsubara with Assistan…t
- Eemeli and Betty by Lincoln Kayiwa
- Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
- Nendo works with traditional manufacture…r to redesign chopsticks
- 107 Chair by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Pentagram rebrands MIT Media Lab with gr…id-generated glyphs
- Studio Swine extends collection of produ…cts made from hair
- Zaha Hadid homeware collection launches …at Harrods
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories