Quinze inaugurated the complex with an exhibition of his work, which opened on Friday.
The exhibition is in conjunction with Moroso and includes products by Quinze's furniture brand, Quinze & Milan, plus many of the new sculptural pieces he first presented in his Mutagenesis show at Abitare il Tempo in Verona in September.
- Hybrids have "changed the constraints"… of car design says head of BMW i
- Mario Botta and André Ricard for Pier…re Junod
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Ber…gmans for Dilmos
- Love With You music video by Harald Ha…raldsson
- Past Memories by Valentin Loellmann
- Exhibition showcasing Irish design pre…sents "a fusion between the old and the new"
- Lovebird tables by Yuki Matsumoto
- Luca Cipelletti plasters Milan gallery… with manure for Shit Show
- Pandora by Sander Mulder
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories