Here's a new set of photos of Urban-C, a range of indoor/outdoor tables, stools and benches by designer Jennifer Newman.
The range is made of Corian and it is claimed to be the first affordable product made from the surfacing material.
Newman launched the range at 100% Design in London back in September.
- Threads for Cockaigne woven fashion coll…ection by Martijn van Strien
- Rock 7 by Hironori Tsukue
- Book Vases by Laura Cahill
- Toshi cabinets by Luca Nichetto for Casa…mania
- Element Vessel by Vitamin
- Tobias Rehberger covers HMS President in… "dazzle camouflage"
- Big-Game's Hammer Lamp combines traditio…nal and contemporary metalwork
- Interactive fashion films at POST exhibi…tion respond to movement of gallery visitors
- Prehistoric Aliens by Glimpt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories