Here's a new set of photos of Urban-C, a range of indoor/outdoor tables, stools and benches by designer Jennifer Newman.
The range is made of Corian and it is claimed to be the first affordable product made from the surfacing material.
Newman launched the range at 100% Design in London back in September.
- New products from Metaphys
- "I am no longer a lighting designer, I a…m a fashion designer" - Tom Dixon
- STRAW by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Station
- Spontaneous City in the Tree of Heavenby… London Fieldworks
- Ivey by Hugo Passos
- Big Table by Alain Gilles for Bonaldo
- New work by Maarten Baas in Milan
- Movie: Tokujin Yoshioka – Spectrum
- Martijn Van Strien's Dystopian Brutalist… Outerwear is "a kind of trend forecast"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories