The Artek Pavilion is a portable structure made of recycled materials, designed by architect Shigeru Ban. Second Cycle is a project that involves buying back unwanted Alvar Aalto furniture.
Dixon is part-owner of Artek, and its creative director.
See more movies from Design Miami 07:
Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Tokujin Yoshioka's Designer of the Year installation
- Simon Smith Building at Brighton Colle…ge by Allies and Morrison
- KSG adds textured walls to university …chemistry lab in Aachen
- Concrete tunnel extends through an old… stone wall at Leyva 506 house by APT
- Slabs of corduroy-textured concrete en…case a Spanish home by Muka Arquitectura
- SN.House by atelierA5
- House in Yagi containing an indoor cou…rtyard by Suppose Design Office
- Linienstr. 23 by BCO Architekten
- Guggenheim Helsinki winners: "architec…ture is best conceived in reserve and introspection"
- Red houses by Group8
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories