The Artek Pavilion is a portable structure made of recycled materials, designed by architect Shigeru Ban. Second Cycle is a project that involves buying back unwanted Alvar Aalto furniture.
Dixon is part-owner of Artek, and its creative director.
See more movies from Design Miami 07:
Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Tokujin Yoshioka's Designer of the Year installation
- Maccreanor Lavington extends a 1960s Lon…don housing estate with a modern interpretation
- Boomslang walkway by Mark Thomas and Hen…ry Fagan extends over a forest canopy
- House on Zaru Street by Open AD
- MYP House by Estudio BaBO
- Step Up on Fifth by Pugh + Scarpa Archit…ects
- 14 Official Proteccion Housing in Ibiza …by Castell-Pons Arquitectes
- Notariaat by Atelier Vens Vanbelle
- Amager Bakke Waste-to-Energy Plant by BI…G
- Asterisk by SAKO Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories