The autumn range consists of a clock and a wristwatch, both available in various finishes.
Here's some blurb from Normal:
Normal Timepieces are designed by Ross McBride, and produced by Normal Y.K.
The Normal Timepieces brand was launched in July of 2006, with a retrospective exhibition of Ross McBride's work at Cïbone in Tokyo, Japan.
Two years in the making, it was the culmination of Ross' love of timepieces, and strong desire to create a self-produced brand that fully embodied his own sensibilities.
The initial product range included three watches: "Extra Normal", and two limited edition pieces, "Time Zone", and "Time = Money".
In Autumn of 2007, the range was limited to just the Extra Normal design, and expanded upon with a variety of new materials, and surface treatments. Additionally, a new Extra Normal wall clock was introduced.
- Bono's Laser Stage Suit by Moritz Wald…emeyer
- Mia Cullin models wooden benches on pi…ano stools for Orkester collection
- Neri&Hu for De La Espada
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Merel Slooth…eer, Liat Azulay and Pieter Frank de Jong
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Eilis…h Macintosh
- Past Memories by Valentin Loellmann
- Braun BN0024 now available at Dezeen W…atch Store
- LAT Chair by Jeroen van Laarhoven
- Edsbyn's office partitions are made fr…om recycled plastic bottles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories