The autumn range consists of a clock and a wristwatch, both available in various finishes.
Here's some blurb from Normal:
Normal Timepieces are designed by Ross McBride, and produced by Normal Y.K.
The Normal Timepieces brand was launched in July of 2006, with a retrospective exhibition of Ross McBride's work at Cïbone in Tokyo, Japan.
Two years in the making, it was the culmination of Ross' love of timepieces, and strong desire to create a self-produced brand that fully embodied his own sensibilities.
The initial product range included three watches: "Extra Normal", and two limited edition pieces, "Time Zone", and "Time = Money".
In Autumn of 2007, the range was limited to just the Extra Normal design, and expanded upon with a variety of new materials, and surface treatments. Additionally, a new Extra Normal wall clock was introduced.
- All Other Things Being Equal by Studio J…enk
- The Clock Clock by Humans Since 1982
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feichtne…r
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at designjunct…ion
- Polska Folk at Tent London
- Aplomb by Lucidi and Pevere for Foscarin…i
- Nexus by Yigit Ozer for Kutahya Seramik
- ZFW watch by plusminuszero
- Ross Lovegrove designs first wooden chai…r to mark Bernhardt Design's 125th anniversary
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories