The autumn range consists of a clock and a wristwatch, both available in various finishes.
Here's some blurb from Normal:
Normal Timepieces are designed by Ross McBride, and produced by Normal Y.K.
The Normal Timepieces brand was launched in July of 2006, with a retrospective exhibition of Ross McBride's work at Cïbone in Tokyo, Japan.
Two years in the making, it was the culmination of Ross' love of timepieces, and strong desire to create a self-produced brand that fully embodied his own sensibilities.
The initial product range included three watches: "Extra Normal", and two limited edition pieces, "Time Zone", and "Time = Money".
In Autumn of 2007, the range was limited to just the Extra Normal design, and expanded upon with a variety of new materials, and surface treatments. Additionally, a new Extra Normal wall clock was introduced.
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Furniture by Residentat MOST
- Bjarke Ingels unveils "BIG Maze" for Was…hington's National Building Museum
- Jin Kuramoto adds maple furniture to Mat…suso T range
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- Spot table lamps by Nir Meiri
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&A …Museum of Childhood
- Archipix by Federico Babina
- Numen/For Use creates 3D grid of ropes i…nside inflatable String Prototype installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories