The autumn range consists of a clock and a wristwatch, both available in various finishes.
Here's some blurb from Normal:
Normal Timepieces are designed by Ross McBride, and produced by Normal Y.K.
The Normal Timepieces brand was launched in July of 2006, with a retrospective exhibition of Ross McBride's work at Cïbone in Tokyo, Japan.
Two years in the making, it was the culmination of Ross' love of timepieces, and strong desire to create a self-produced brand that fully embodied his own sensibilities.
The initial product range included three watches: "Extra Normal", and two limited edition pieces, "Time Zone", and "Time = Money".
In Autumn of 2007, the range was limited to just the Extra Normal design, and expanded upon with a variety of new materials, and surface treatments. Additionally, a new Extra Normal wall clock was introduced.
- Losing Your Marbles by Charlotte Moneype…nny
- OS & OOS upholsters Keystone chair in Ra…f Simons' Kvadrat textiles
- Branch Out by Studiomama for TEN
- Dezeen archive: outdoor furniture
- Dezeen Platform: mode:lina
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
- BioElectric by Jeongwon Ji
- Punkt. Alarm Clock and Phone by Jasper M…orrison at Dezeen Super Store
- Istanbul Twilight by Siba Sahabi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories