The autumn range consists of a clock and a wristwatch, both available in various finishes.
Here's some blurb from Normal:
Normal Timepieces are designed by Ross McBride, and produced by Normal Y.K.
The Normal Timepieces brand was launched in July of 2006, with a retrospective exhibition of Ross McBride's work at Cïbone in Tokyo, Japan.
Two years in the making, it was the culmination of Ross' love of timepieces, and strong desire to create a self-produced brand that fully embodied his own sensibilities.
The initial product range included three watches: "Extra Normal", and two limited edition pieces, "Time Zone", and "Time = Money".
In Autumn of 2007, the range was limited to just the Extra Normal design, and expanded upon with a variety of new materials, and surface treatments. Additionally, a new Extra Normal wall clock was introduced.
- Aston Martin's Vantage GT3 is designed t…o "bridge the gap between road and track"
- Fredrik Wallner's bathroom furniture for… Swoon can be customised online
- Dumbo by Tomek Rygalik for Moroso
- Mark the last veil by Roos Kuipers
- Clock for an Architect by Daniel Weil
- Electric Light Shoe by Freedom of Creati…on
- Isom tables by Sebastian Scherer
- Alberto Biagetti and Laura Baldassari up…holster gym equipment with fur and leather
- Grandmateria at Gallery Libby Sellers 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories