The image, shown uncropped above, is of the Holocaust Memorial, Berlin, designed by Peter Eisenman.
The photograph is part of a series by Clements called Silent Memory, a "lyrical photographic travelogue founded in the frameworks of architecture and fine art in both Eastern Europe and Russia". See the whole series here.
- Chiswick House Gardens cafe by Caruso St… John Architects
- Milstein Hall by OMA
- Singapore national stadium boasts world'…s largest free-spanning dome
- La Llotja de Lleida by Mecanoo
- Sur Mesure by FREAKS freearchitects
- Copper panels give a flame-like appearan…ce to Museum of Fire in Poland
- Shiro by 1980/Takuya Hosokai + Hiromasa …Mori
- Pitágoras Arquitectos adds red timber w…ing to stone farmhouse in rural Portugal
- Steel cladding frames an offset window a…t Montreal house extension by Naturehumaine
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories