The image, shown uncropped above, is of the Holocaust Memorial, Berlin, designed by Peter Eisenman.
The photograph is part of a series by Clements called Silent Memory, a "lyrical photographic travelogue founded in the frameworks of architecture and fine art in both Eastern Europe and Russia". See the whole series here.
- B House in Shimasaki by Anderson Anderso…n Architecture
- New Concordia Island by Alexander Laing …and Francesco Matteo Belfiore
- Wooden pavilion by Ramser Schmid Archite…kten built beside Swiss library
- Basket Apartments by OFIS Arhitekti
- Library and Learning Centre in Vienna by… Zaha Hadid Architects
- Docks Dombasles by Hamonic + Masson
- Reacting to the critics would have "ruin…ed" Glasgow School of Art building says Steven Holl
- Perforated brick house by Tropical Space… is based on termites' nests
- Caja Oscura by Javier Corvalán
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories