The image, shown uncropped above, is of the Holocaust Memorial, Berlin, designed by Peter Eisenman.
The photograph is part of a series by Clements called Silent Memory, a "lyrical photographic travelogue founded in the frameworks of architecture and fine art in both Eastern Europe and Russia". See the whole series here.
- Visitors to Henning Larsen's Moesgaard… Museum can walk over its grassy sloping roof
- Professional Cooking School in Ancient… Slaughterhouse by Sol89
- Grifols Academy by TWO/BO Arquitectura… and Luis Twose
- Arctic Circle Airport by Narud Stokke …Wiig and Haptic
- A Rolling Masterplan by Jagnefalt Milt…on
- Louis Vuitton flagship store by UNStud…io
- Gallery Orsta by Claesson Koivisto Run…e
- Mass Studies brings together North and… South Korea with Venice biennale pavilion
- Two Houses and Two Studios by RAUM
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories