The image, shown uncropped above, is of the Holocaust Memorial, Berlin, designed by Peter Eisenman.
The photograph is part of a series by Clements called Silent Memory, a "lyrical photographic travelogue founded in the frameworks of architecture and fine art in both Eastern Europe and Russia". See the whole series here.
- Raffles City Hangzhou by UNStudio
- China Design Now by Tonkin Liu
- Artjail in Philadelphia
- Casa Narigua by David Pedroza Castañeda… thrusts out from the Mexican landscape
- Brutalist buildings: Prentice Women's Ho…spital, Chicago by Bertrand Goldberg & Associates
- Observation Tower on the River Mur by te…rrain:loenhart&mayr
- Peter Haimerl's Bavarian concert hall ha…s a rough stone exterior and a raw concrete interior
- David Adjaye and Ron Arad reveal defeate…d National Holocaust Monument design
- Main Street House contrasts corrugated m…etal surfaces with Douglas fir details
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories