The image, shown uncropped above, is of the Holocaust Memorial, Berlin, designed by Peter Eisenman.
The photograph is part of a series by Clements called Silent Memory, a "lyrical photographic travelogue founded in the frameworks of architecture and fine art in both Eastern Europe and Russia". See the whole series here.
- 123 Social Green Housing by SOMOS Arquit…ectos
- Troll Wall Restaurant by Reiulf Ramstad …Architects
- Florian Busch scatters square windows ac…ross the concrete facades of a Tokyo office
- MuSe Museum by Renzo Piano Building Work…shop
- iGuzzini Illuminazione España SA Headqu…arters by MiAS Architects
- Interview: Winy Maas of MVRDV on Balanci…ng Barn
- Pottersfields Park pavilions by DSDHA
- Fabric Facade Studio Apartment by CC-Stu…dio, Studio TX and Rob Veening
- Sigurd Larsen completes low-cost family …house in Copenhagen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories