The image, shown uncropped above, is of the Holocaust Memorial, Berlin, designed by Peter Eisenman.
The photograph is part of a series by Clements called Silent Memory, a "lyrical photographic travelogue founded in the frameworks of architecture and fine art in both Eastern Europe and Russia". See the whole series here.
- Ferry Terminal by CF Møller
- Holding Pattern by Interboro Partners
- Swoosh Pavilion at the Architectural Ass…ociation
- SANAA Houses
- Casa Doble by María Langarita & Víctor… Navarro
- Nest and Cave House by Idis Turato
- Ben Ami House by Shilo Benaroya
- Size + Matter by David Chipperfield
- Mixcoac House by FRENTEarquitectura
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories