The centre, on the ground floor of an office block on O'Connell Street, opened last month.
The centre describes itself as "a state of the art, flexible multi-media exhibition space designed to raise awareness of development issues and the role of Irish Aid in tackling global poverty".
All photos shown here are © Dennis Gilbert and used with permission. For reproduction details, please contact Gilbert or architectural photo library View.
- Kumutoto Toilets by Studio Pacific
- British pavilion is "a call to arms for …contemporary architecture"
- Roku Museum by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Jun Igarashi's Case house comes with two… twisting staircases
- Wingårdhs completes prefabricated apart…ment block built entirely from wood
- Villa 1 by Powerhouse Company
- Changsha Meixihu International Culture a…nd Art Centre by Zaha Hadid Architects
- UK Pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010 photog…raphed by Iñigo Bujedo Aguirre
- Parrish Art Museum by Herzog & de Meuron
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories