The centre, on the ground floor of an office block on O'Connell Street, opened last month.
The centre describes itself as "a state of the art, flexible multi-media exhibition space designed to raise awareness of development issues and the role of Irish Aid in tackling global poverty".
All photos shown here are ¬© Dennis Gilbert and used with permission. For reproduction details, please contact Gilbert or architectural photo library View.
- SeaCity Museum by Wilkinson Eyre Archite…cts
- Furniture from Buildings by Architectkid…d and Osisu
- Museum of Historical Marksmanship by Gn√…§dinger Architekten
- London Without Bees by Ben Kirk
- New Concordia Island by Alexander Laing …and Francesco Matteo Belfiore
- Tense Architecture Network completes a "…frugal" concrete home in a Greek olive grove
- Perforated bricks offer privacy for Melb…ourne house by Inglis Architects
- Lyon Housemuseum by Lyons Architects
- (X) for Ordos 100 by Multiplicities
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories