The centre, on the ground floor of an office block on O'Connell Street, opened last month.
The centre describes itself as "a state of the art, flexible multi-media exhibition space designed to raise awareness of development issues and the role of Irish Aid in tackling global poverty".
All photos shown here are © Dennis Gilbert and used with permission. For reproduction details, please contact Gilbert or architectural photo library View.
- Pompidou-inspired car park by JAJA Archi…tects to feature planted facade and rooftop park
- Hauser & Wirth's Somerset gallery is hou…sed within historic farm buildings
- Office interior by Tsubasa Iwahashi brin…gs the outside in with hanging baskets and a shed
- House in Ise by Takashi Yamaguchi & Asso…ciates
- Parabola House by Atelier Tekuto
- London Without Bees by Ben Kirk
- Chancellor's Bungalow reconstructed insi…de German Pavilion for Venice Biennale
- Ourense AVE Station by Foster + Partners
- Maison D by Emmanuelle Weiss
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories