Here's a third project by architects Fashion Architecture Taste (FAT) - a design for a 19-storey residential tower beside Mile End Park in London.
The project has just been submitted for planning permission.
Here's some info from FAT:
Fat have submitted a proposal for a mixed-use tower for planning approval on a brown-field site at the southern end of Mile End Park, London. The landmark building is conceived as a ‘green gateway’ to Mile End Park.
A vertical garden on the east elevation integrates the building into the park and vice versa. The proposed 19-storey mixed-use scheme comprises of 27 mixed tenure residential units, together with a ground floor restaurant/café.
The design uses a patterned lattice framework both as a structural component and as a means of modulating the scale and relationships of the buildings facades - like an Arts and Crafts version of High-Tech which contributes to the skyline of east London.
- House in Chiharada by Studio Velocity
- Elemental Monterrey by Elemental
- Restaurant and Theatre for La Rive Domai…n by Nadau Lavergne
- New Pinterest board: Spanish houses
- House extension by Guard Tillman Pollock… features vertical slices of glazing
- OMA in Singapore
- Metropol Parasol by J. Mayer H.
- Tick-shaped art studio by Christian Tonk…o follows the slope of an Austrian hillside
- White Cone House creates daylit homes on… a restricted Seoul site
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories