Here's a third project by architects Fashion Architecture Taste (FAT) - a design for a 19-storey residential tower beside Mile End Park in London.
The project has just been submitted for planning permission.
Here's some info from FAT:
Fat have submitted a proposal for a mixed-use tower for planning approval on a brown-field site at the southern end of Mile End Park, London. The landmark building is conceived as a ‘green gateway’ to Mile End Park.
A vertical garden on the east elevation integrates the building into the park and vice versa. The proposed 19-storey mixed-use scheme comprises of 27 mixed tenure residential units, together with a ground floor restaurant/café.
The design uses a patterned lattice framework both as a structural component and as a means of modulating the scale and relationships of the buildings facades - like an Arts and Crafts version of High-Tech which contributes to the skyline of east London.
- Ecological urban spa made from shipping …containers planned for San Francisco
- Cambridge bakery converted into family h…ome by NRAP Architects
- Key projects by SANAA
- Maison 2G by Avenier & Cornejo Architect…es
- Subterranean tunnel links Seinäjoki lib…rary by JKMM Architects with Aalto's 1965 building
- Naturehumaine's steel-clad Sorel House d…esigned to stand out from its neighbours
- Covering of the Runic Stones in Jelling …by NOBEL Arkitekter
- Hospital for a rural Chinese community f…eatures a ramp that slopes up to the roof
- Cemetery complex by Andrea Dragoni conta…ins public plazas and site-specific artworks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories