Here's a third project by architects Fashion Architecture Taste (FAT) - a design for a 19-storey residential tower beside Mile End Park in London.
The project has just been submitted for planning permission.
Here's some info from FAT:
Fat have submitted a proposal for a mixed-use tower for planning approval on a brown-field site at the southern end of Mile End Park, London. The landmark building is conceived as a ‘green gateway’ to Mile End Park.
A vertical garden on the east elevation integrates the building into the park and vice versa. The proposed 19-storey mixed-use scheme comprises of 27 mixed tenure residential units, together with a ground floor restaurant/café.
The design uses a patterned lattice framework both as a structural component and as a means of modulating the scale and relationships of the buildings facades - like an Arts and Crafts version of High-Tech which contributes to the skyline of east London.
- Housing and gallery on Bastille Place by… [BP] Architectures
- Parish House St. Josef by Frei + Saarine…n Architects
- Northern Europe Migrants Organisation by… Felix de Montesquiou and Hugo Kaici
- Columbia University Medical Building by …Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- Two Verandas by Gus Wüstemann
- Fuel Station + McDonalds by Giorgi Khmal…adze
- Dutch Pavilion at Venice Architecture Bi…ennale 2012
- Medialab-Prado by Langarita-Navarro Arqu…itectos
- Lumen United Reformed Church by Theis an…d Khan Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories