Here's a third project by architects Fashion Architecture Taste (FAT) - a design for a 19-storey residential tower beside Mile End Park in London.
The project has just been submitted for planning permission.
Here's some info from FAT:
Fat have submitted a proposal for a mixed-use tower for planning approval on a brown-field site at the southern end of Mile End Park, London. The landmark building is conceived as a ‘green gateway’ to Mile End Park.
A vertical garden on the east elevation integrates the building into the park and vice versa. The proposed 19-storey mixed-use scheme comprises of 27 mixed tenure residential units, together with a ground floor restaurant/café.
The design uses a patterned lattice framework both as a structural component and as a means of modulating the scale and relationships of the buildings facades - like an Arts and Crafts version of High-Tech which contributes to the skyline of east London.
- Wooden Haus M by Exit Architects is a …skiing and hiking retreat in Austria
- Abstract photography by Lewis Bush chr…onicles the "aggressive redevelopment" of London
- Norwegian Embassy in Kathmandu by Kris…tin Jarmund Architects
- "The addition of real-world imperfecti…ons is taking architectural visualisation to the next level"
- Woodland home by Hiroshi Nakamura desi…gned to resemble a cluster of timber tepees
- Hungarian Cubes: the houses of post-wa…r communism photographed by Katharina Roters
- Mountain Cabin by Marte.Marte Architec…ts
- Prästgården by Arkitema Architects
- House 20 by Jolson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories