Here's a third project by architects Fashion Architecture Taste (FAT) - a design for a 19-storey residential tower beside Mile End Park in London.
The project has just been submitted for planning permission.
Here's some info from FAT:
Fat have submitted a proposal for a mixed-use tower for planning approval on a brown-field site at the southern end of Mile End Park, London. The landmark building is conceived as a ‘green gateway’ to Mile End Park.
A vertical garden on the east elevation integrates the building into the park and vice versa. The proposed 19-storey mixed-use scheme comprises of 27 mixed tenure residential units, together with a ground floor restaurant/café.
The design uses a patterned lattice framework both as a structural component and as a means of modulating the scale and relationships of the buildings facades - like an Arts and Crafts version of High-Tech which contributes to the skyline of east London.
- Design Collective by Neri&Hu
- Heidelberg Castle Visitor Centre by Max …Dudler
- Flight Assembled Architecture by Gramazi…o & Kohler and Raffaello d'Andrea
- Lengths of bamboo create the giant petal…s of Penda's Blossom Gate
- Museum De Fundatie by Bierman Henket arc…hitecten
- Designed in Hackney: Mapledene Roadby Pl…atform 5 Architects
- Villa Jian by CU Office
- Quarto Ponte sul Canal Grande by Santiag…o Calatrava
- LTSC Project by Zellnerplus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories