Called Tesla, the lamp has a magnetic base and uses LEDs.
"It's an energy effcient task lamp with modern LED technique," Schulz tells us. "The unique magnet foot along with the technique and the design makes Tesla, I think, one of the most fascinating and bold innovations within the lighting area. The newly developed LED technique provides a comfortable warm white light as well as an impressive lifespan."
- Lodelei by Martin Pärn and Edina Dufala…-Pärn for Nils Holger Moormann
- Hook pans by Karim Rashid for TVS
- Dezeen Watch Store relaunches
- Global Street Food by Mike Meiré for Do…rnbracht
- Beer Wrench by Budnitz
- Reed Krakoff creates furniture made from… felt for Established & Sons
- Wanders seeks creatives for Amsterdam ce…ntre
- Series Three and Soft Series by Another …Country
- Osko+Deichmann extends kinked steel furn…iture range for Blå Station
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories