Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka of Tokyo-based Schemata Architecture Office is made of six chairs and a plank of wood.
"A chair+ a (duck-legged) chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair ⇒ a bench," explains Nagasaka.
The bench was exhibited at the New Tokyo Contemporaries exhibition at the Shin-Marunouchi building in Marunouchi, Tokyo, last month.
The photos above are by Kei Okano.
More Dezeen stories about Schemata Architecture Office:
- Marie Cunliffe sculpts metal fabrics for… graduate fashion collection
- MINI Rocketman Concept
- Dezeen Watch Store launches the Crossove…r by Denis Guidone for Projects
- 360° Family by Konstantin Grcic for Mag…is
- Dezeen podcast: Designs of the Year 2010… at the Design Museum
- Dezeen Watch Store winter sale: 20% off …best-selling watches
- Lachapelle and Eno headline Design Indab…a
- Alexander Gendell's latest folding chair… pops out of a wall mural
- Meeraboo FL-1 by Victor Vetterlein
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories