Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka of Tokyo-based Schemata Architecture Office is made of six chairs and a plank of wood.
"A chair+ a (duck-legged) chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair ⇒ a bench," explains Nagasaka.
The bench was exhibited at the New Tokyo Contemporaries exhibition at the Shin-Marunouchi building in Marunouchi, Tokyo, last month.
The photos above are by Kei Okano.
More Dezeen stories about Schemata Architecture Office:
- Rhubarb by Emma Marga Blanche at 20 Desi…gners at Biologiska
- Double Side by Matali Crasset for Danese
- World Carpets by Marcel Wanders 2
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby
- Birth certificates by IWANT for Icon mag…azine
- Ron Arad: No Discipline at MOMA
- The Finnish Blood in Me by Sami Kallio
- Ring Fibre Chair by Julien Renault
- Prints by Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Super… Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories