Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka of Tokyo-based Schemata Architecture Office is made of six chairs and a plank of wood.
"A chair+ a (duck-legged) chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair ⇒ a bench," explains Nagasaka.
The bench was exhibited at the New Tokyo Contemporaries exhibition at the Shin-Marunouchi building in Marunouchi, Tokyo, last month.
The photos above are by Kei Okano.
More Dezeen stories about Schemata Architecture Office:
- Guarded Thoughts by Ron Arad
- Ross Lovegrove for KEF
- Dezeen Super Store is now open!
- Una Sistema by Carlotta de Bevilacqua …for Danese
- Wooden stool with a gaping mouth store…s a magazine within its seat
- Designer Christmas cards
- Moroso "gave me a chance," says design…er Ross Lovegrove
- Concentré de Vie by Matali Crasset fo…r Campeggi
- LEDs are finally able to create light …of the quality designers "expect it to be" says Arik Levy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories