Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka of Tokyo-based Schemata Architecture Office is made of six chairs and a plank of wood.
"A chair+ a (duck-legged) chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair ⇒ a bench," explains Nagasaka.
The bench was exhibited at the New Tokyo Contemporaries exhibition at the Shin-Marunouchi building in Marunouchi, Tokyo, last month.
The photos above are by Kei Okano.
More Dezeen stories about Schemata Architecture Office:
- Tent London trade show launches Shop Ten…t ecommerce platform for exhibitors' work
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings for …Hay
- Cornered by James Laurie
- The Hu-Mannequin Project by Studio Nminu…sOne
- Moleskine Livescribe Notebooks transfer …ideas from paper to screen
- Reed Krakoff creates furniture made from… felt for Established & Sons
- F-A-B chairs by Färg & Blanche
- Qwerty River recycled keyboards by Secco
- "The second hand is a real piece of scul…pture moving around the watch" – Benjamin Hubert
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories