Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka of Tokyo-based Schemata Architecture Office is made of six chairs and a plank of wood.
"A chair+ a (duck-legged) chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair ⇒ a bench," explains Nagasaka.
The bench was exhibited at the New Tokyo Contemporaries exhibition at the Shin-Marunouchi building in Marunouchi, Tokyo, last month.
The photos above are by Kei Okano.
More Dezeen stories about Schemata Architecture Office:
- Design against the clock at Established …& Sons
- Fashion Font by Yvette Yang
- Bodo Sperlein debuts for Lladró
- Log Clock by Piotr Stolarski
- Kirk chair by Patrick Frey for Vial
- "Shigeru Ban's first building in Europe …is here"
- Plopp stool by Oskar Zieta for Hay
- e-glue vinyl wall decorations for childr…en
- Lagrange34 chocolate by Jjuice
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories