Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka of Tokyo-based Schemata Architecture Office is made of six chairs and a plank of wood.
"A chair+ a (duck-legged) chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair ⇒ a bench," explains Nagasaka.
The bench was exhibited at the New Tokyo Contemporaries exhibition at the Shin-Marunouchi building in Marunouchi, Tokyo, last month.
The photos above are by Kei Okano.
More Dezeen stories about Schemata Architecture Office:
- Binary Prints by Alex Trochut
- Mutation by Maarten De Ceulaer
- Pebble by KiBiSi at Dezeen Watch Store
- Ostrich Pillow Junior by Kawamura-Ganjav…ian
- Cauliflowers create moulds for "monster"… stool by Studio Pasternak
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
- The Radiation Collection by NOCC
- Love the Bird by Marc Dibeh
- Opera by Axel Enthoven
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories