Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka of Tokyo-based Schemata Architecture Office is made of six chairs and a plank of wood.
"A chair+ a (duck-legged) chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair ⇒ a bench," explains Nagasaka.
The bench was exhibited at the New Tokyo Contemporaries exhibition at the Shin-Marunouchi building in Marunouchi, Tokyo, last month.
The photos above are by Kei Okano.
More Dezeen stories about Schemata Architecture Office:
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalayan
- SBTRKT's animated music video follows a …creature through urban dystopia
- Freedom of Creation at 100% Design
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli silicone b…y Matteo Ragni
- Cycling shoes by Tracey Neuls for Tokyob…ike
- "Start a recycling centre" with Dave Hak…kens' Precious Plastic factory
- Camilo Rebelo installs "trojan egg" insi…de Porto's city hall
- Posters for Brocante by Demian Conrad
- Messy tablecloth and REM bed by AZEdesig…n
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories