Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka of Tokyo-based Schemata Architecture Office is made of six chairs and a plank of wood.
"A chair+ a (duck-legged) chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair+ a chair ⇒ a bench," explains Nagasaka.
The bench was exhibited at the New Tokyo Contemporaries exhibition at the Shin-Marunouchi building in Marunouchi, Tokyo, last month.
The photos above are by Kei Okano.
More Dezeen stories about Schemata Architecture Office:
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
- Normal shows hip-flask mobile design
- Bombay Sapphire Prize shortlist
- Swarovski Ginza store by Tokujin Yoshiok…a 2
- New design brand TOG unveils outdoor fur…niture by Sebastian Bergne
- Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano for La Me…diterránea
- Game On by Tom Chung
- Energy-conscious design exhibition in Pa…ris 2
- Clinker by Rich Brilliant Willing for In…nermost
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories