The installation consisted of a room set containing white objects and furniture, which were decorated with black marks and hatching to enhance the sense of depth and shadow.
Front claim the objects are "like materialized illustrations".
SPAZIO ROSSANA ORLANDI
Via Matteo Bandello 14/16, 20123 Milan
Update 29/04/08: here's a few more snapshots, provided by Spazio Rossana Orlandi:
- Inserper-able by Rolf Sachs
- Structural trusses influence Bridge furn…iture by Variant Studio
- MU Cutlery by Toyo Ito for Alessi
- Dezeen Platform: Thomas Feichtner
- Bodging Milano at Designersblock
- Hella Jongerius: "Why make new stuff eve…ry year? I'm happy to work on the classics"
- Torsten Sherwood's new construction toy …"takes great inspiration from Lego"
- Hay pops up in Milan with miniature mark…etplace
- Insert by Leo Yiu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories