The installation consisted of a room set containing white objects and furniture, which were decorated with black marks and hatching to enhance the sense of depth and shadow.
Front claim the objects are "like materialized illustrations".
SPAZIO ROSSANA ORLANDI
Via Matteo Bandello 14/16, 20123 Milan
Update 29/04/08: here's a few more snapshots, provided by Spazio Rossana Orlandi:
- The Simple Things by Sara Mellone
- Two Nuns Bike by Ron Arad
- The Capsule by Tom Dixon for Adidas
- Flow 5.0 by Studio Roosegaarde
- Global Warming Rug by NEL for Nanimarqui…na
- Dark Side of the Moon by Martin Mostböc…k for Vorwerk
- Dezeen Screen: Rise for Japan by Milton …Glaser
- Tokujin Yoshioka installation at Design …Miami
- Oskar Zieta at DMY Berlin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories