The installation consisted of a room set containing white objects and furniture, which were decorated with black marks and hatching to enhance the sense of depth and shadow.
Front claim the objects are "like materialized illustrations".
SPAZIO ROSSANA ORLANDI
Via Matteo Bandello 14/16, 20123 Milan
Update 29/04/08: here's a few more snapshots, provided by Spazio Rossana Orlandi:
- Bodo Sperlein debuts for Lladró
- Traditional Windsor chair updated by Mik…ko Hannula
- The Incredible Shrinking Man by Arne Hen…driks
- "Storage is disappearing from offices" -… Erwan Bouroullec
- Ross Lovegrove designs 3D-printed gold j…ewellery
- Mutation by Ora-Ïto for Citroën
- Russ + Henshaw's Tile Mile brightens up …Clerkenwell's historic arches
- Karamel Sans CE by Marta Maštálková
- Cygnet by Aston Martin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories