The installation consisted of a room set containing white objects and furniture, which were decorated with black marks and hatching to enhance the sense of depth and shadow.
Front claim the objects are "like materialized illustrations".
SPAZIO ROSSANA ORLANDI
Via Matteo Bandello 14/16, 20123 Milan
Update 29/04/08: here's a few more snapshots, provided by Spazio Rossana Orlandi:
- Brooches by Mr Jones Watches
- Dezeen Watch Store: Uniform Wares 150 Se…ries back in stock!
- Clock by Christiaan Postma
- Volkswagen's latest car has a sunroof th…at opens with a wave of the hand
- Handmade Mass Production by Folkform
- Mischer'Traxler reveals manufacturing pr…ocesses by transforming objects into tool kits
- Ascent by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby …at Haunch of Venison
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Bergm…ans for Dilmos
- Ceramic Speaker by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories