OFIS Arhitekti from Slovenia have designed a complex combining offices, homes, a hotel and retail and sporting facilities in Moscow, Russia.
Jarovlaska Square includes a football pitch on a roof.
Here's some more information from OFIS Arhitekti:
Business commercial complex Jaroslavska, Moscow
commission / 2007 / ongoing
Navigation: Jaroslavska avenue, Moscow, Russia
The initial task was to design 82.000 m2 for mixed use program ( office, hotel, residential and commercial ) + 20.000 m2 for sport complex (opened football field, covered gym with services) on 68.000 m2 area with the height regulation limit at 80m above ground.
The urban design was created of 1 twin business tower ( 30.800 m2 ) 2 apartment towers ( 12.850 & 14.250 m2), 1 hotel tower (16.450) and 2floor base on the ground floor with commercial program (7.450m2) + sport complex with football field on the roof-top.
- Green Renovation by Vo Trong Nghia offer…s verdant urban living
- Three overlapping blocks make up Keitaro… Muto's Sunomata house
- Mies van der Rohe Pavilion installation …by SANAA
- Proyecto Roble by Équipe
- Nameless Architecture adds concrete chur…ch to growing Korean town
- Zaha Hadid blog update
- British Shanghai Expo pavilion shortlist
- Giant sash windows cover the back of Pan…ovscott's Sydney house extension
- Fall House by Fougeron Architecture step…s down a cliff side
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories