Industrial designer Michael Young has designed a new glass bottle for Portuguese olive oil brand Herdeiros Passanha.
The press release isn't ready yet but we have a bit of info from Young's office:
"Michael Young was commissioned by Base Design and Passanha oil to design this new glass bottle. The Passanha brand dates to 1749 and this bottle marks the re-launch of this historical olive oil company."
- White Gold series by Roderick Vos
- Blå Station launches mobile Morris Jr c…hair
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
- Eco-friendly phone for Nokia by Daizi Zh…eng
- Simple by Philippe Malouin
- Sebastian Cox's "urban rustic" kitchen f…or DeVol features sawn and woven timber
- Zaha Hadid's gold bracelet is embedded w…ith 1,048 diamonds
- Tobias Rehberger covers HMS President in… "dazzle camouflage"
- Vertigo Lounge by AquiliAlberg
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories