Industrial designer Michael Young has designed a new glass bottle for Portuguese olive oil brand Herdeiros Passanha.
The press release isn't ready yet but we have a bit of info from Young's office:
"Michael Young was commissioned by Base Design and Passanha oil to design this new glass bottle. The Passanha brand dates to 1749 and this bottle marks the re-launch of this historical olive oil company."
- Melvin the Machine by HEYHEYHEY
- 3D printed shoes by Iris van Herpen and …Rem D Koolhaas
- Cantilevered granite forms developed by …Zaha Hadid for Citco shelving
- Lighting by e15 to debut in Milan
- Studio Job and Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- 3D-printed Dazzle lamps by Corneel Canna…erts reveal colourful interiors
- Man Made Toronto by Stephen Burks
- Taxidermy sheep cabinet joins Salvador D…alí furniture collection
- Isle Lounge (small) by Asobi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories