Industrial designer Michael Young has designed a new glass bottle for Portuguese olive oil brand Herdeiros Passanha.
The press release isn't ready yet but we have a bit of info from Young's office:
"Michael Young was commissioned by Base Design and Passanha oil to design this new glass bottle. The Passanha brand dates to 1749 and this bottle marks the re-launch of this historical olive oil company."
- Etirement by Rémi Bouhaniche
- Studio Job for Bisazza
- Bouroullec's Stampa chair designed to …age like a pair of leather boots
- Hoog en Droog by Jephte Francissen
- Concrete Ring Series by 22designstudio
- Robotic vacuum cleaners perform a Vien…nese Waltz at Biennale Interieur 2014
- ALPA 12 TC camera by Estragon
- One engine fits all in Re-do Studio's …Bio 50 project
- New products by Pottinger & Cole
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories