Industrial designer Michael Young has designed a new glass bottle for Portuguese olive oil brand Herdeiros Passanha.
The press release isn't ready yet but we have a bit of info from Young's office:
"Michael Young was commissioned by Base Design and Passanha oil to design this new glass bottle. The Passanha brand dates to 1749 and this bottle marks the re-launch of this historical olive oil company."
- Piqué and Double Piqué by Studio Glith…ero
- Armoire Collection by Pinch
- Family of OLEDs by Johanna Schoemaker
- Hyde Candlesticks by Pete Oyler for Asse…mbly
- Food Probe by Philips Design
- London designers create tiny dream rooms… for Museum of Childhood exhibition
- Nine-0 by Ettore Sottsass for Emeco
- Fish Lamps by Frank Gehry
- Float by Karim Rashid for Sancal
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories