Dezeen promotion: we've teamed up with Gestalten to highlight their series of podcast interviews with leading designers, starting with two video interviews with Jaime Hayón.
The first interview (above), filmed at the Light + Building show Frankfurt in April, features Hayón and the launch of three new collections of large-scale lamps, called Bastoni, America and Solids, for the Spanish lighting brand Metalarte. He talks about his new pieces and his creative process. View the first movie »
The second interview, filmed at Spazio Rosanna Orlandi in Milan last month, features Hayón's Fantasy collection for Spanish porcelain brand Lladró (above) alongside the shoes he designed for Camper and his new monograph Jaime Hayón Works (below), which is published by Gestalten. The movie also features footage of Hayón's Jet Set piece for Bisazza (bottom image). View the second movie »
Gestalten’s collaboration with Dezeen will continue over the following weeks to present more designer interview podcasts with Konstantin Grcic, Studio Job, Maarten Bass and Kiki van Eijk & Joost van Bleiswijk.
- Jewellery and objects by Kelly McCallu…m
- Ad Hoc by Peter Schäfer
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
- Crushed Bowls by Julien de Smedt
- David Shrigley creates tableware range… for London restaurant Sketch
- STRAW by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Stati…on
- Takaya incorporates taxidermy into bot…anical headdresses
- Rain Room by rAndom International at t…he Barbican
- Note Design Studio encases Elements li…ghts in soft-hued fabric shades
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories