The store, in Mayfair, features a restored Victorian interior with modern and antique interventions.
Here's some info from Studioilse:
“We do not subscribe to claims of anti-ageing, promises of youth and distorted ideals of beauty but offer plant-derived ingredients that
contribute to the positive treatment and maintenance of skin and hair.” - Dennis Paphitis, founder
The first London shop is located in a Victorian Grade II listed mansion block on Mount street in Mayfair.
Studioilse's design of the shop translates the Aesop values through a loving restoration of the historic fabric with modern and clean interventions; original parquet floors left raw with patination, fireplaces reinstated, tall ceilings exposed.
But at its heart sits one grand gesture, a large ceramic circular basin to emphasize the ritual of cleansing. A celebration time, place and quiet beauty.
Consultation service that includes detailed product usage explanations on skin and wellbeing products for men and women.
Design and creative direction: studioilse.
Opened May 08
91 Mount street, Mayfair, W1K 2SU
- Konstantin Grcic to receive Designer o…f the Year Award at Design Miami/
- AZB by Geneto
- The Hub Rovereto by Andrea Paoletti
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
- Designed in Hackney: Designs of the Ye…ar exhibition by Michael Marriott
- Private Residence by Garcia Tamjidi
- Textile Shipping Containers by Overtre…ders W
- Boxes by five Japanese architects: Der…oll curated by Eizo Okada
- Grandi Legni by Andrea Branzi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories