The store, in Mayfair, features a restored Victorian interior with modern and antique interventions.
Here's some info from Studioilse:
“We do not subscribe to claims of anti-ageing, promises of youth and distorted ideals of beauty but offer plant-derived ingredients that
contribute to the positive treatment and maintenance of skin and hair.” - Dennis Paphitis, founder
The first London shop is located in a Victorian Grade II listed mansion block on Mount street in Mayfair.
Studioilse's design of the shop translates the Aesop values through a loving restoration of the historic fabric with modern and clean interventions; original parquet floors left raw with patination, fireplaces reinstated, tall ceilings exposed.
But at its heart sits one grand gesture, a large ceramic circular basin to emphasize the ritual of cleansing. A celebration time, place and quiet beauty.
Consultation service that includes detailed product usage explanations on skin and wellbeing products for men and women.
Design and creative direction: studioilse.
Opened May 08
91 Mount street, Mayfair, W1K 2SU
- Furniture Neighborhood by Tjep.
- Studio Wieki Somers presents retrospecti…ve exhibition at Rotterdam museum
- Joan D'Austria by External Reference
- David Adjaye completes Roksanda Ilincic'…s first London boutique
- Boutique Runway by CLS Architetti
- ZMS Schwandorf Administration Building b…y Archimedialab
- Shumis pizzeria by Studio OPA
- Ett Hem Hotel by Studioilse
- Droog New York by Studio Makkink & Bey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories