The store, in Mayfair, features a restored Victorian interior with modern and antique interventions.
Here's some info from Studioilse:
“We do not subscribe to claims of anti-ageing, promises of youth and distorted ideals of beauty but offer plant-derived ingredients that
contribute to the positive treatment and maintenance of skin and hair.” - Dennis Paphitis, founder
The first London shop is located in a Victorian Grade II listed mansion block on Mount street in Mayfair.
Studioilse's design of the shop translates the Aesop values through a loving restoration of the historic fabric with modern and clean interventions; original parquet floors left raw with patination, fireplaces reinstated, tall ceilings exposed.
But at its heart sits one grand gesture, a large ceramic circular basin to emphasize the ritual of cleansing. A celebration time, place and quiet beauty.
Consultation service that includes detailed product usage explanations on skin and wellbeing products for men and women.
Design and creative direction: studioilse.
Opened May 08
91 Mount street, Mayfair, W1K 2SU
- Amos and Amos champions British design i…n penthouses at 21 Wapping Lane
- The Workshop offices by Guy Hollaway Arc…hitects feature a tubular steel slide
- K-Swiss pop-up store by UXUS Design
- Marni New York by Sybarite
- Tree of Life Chapel by Cerejeira Fontes
- Studio 360 adds walls of modular shelvin…g and storage to Slovenian apartment
- David Chipperfield kicks off Driade role… with Milan showroom interior
- Maison des Maîtres by Minale Design Str…ategy
- Twin-Bricks House by Atelier Tekuto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories