Self-confessed Polish "novice designer" Damian Kozlik has sent us renderings of Iga, a proposed polypropylene chair that has storage spaces in its arms.
"I live in Wroclaw (POLAND)," Kozlik writes. "I'm novice designer. I'd like to present my recent project on your website."
"I called it Iga. It is not currently produced. There are open spaces in the arms of the chair which make storage possible. It can be made of polypropylene. I created this project inspired by the shape of the origami swan."
"It's a part of the bigger collection. There is also similar design, named "Koga". It's made of the same components, but in the different configuration. Table "Kobe" is the last part of the collection. It can be made of the same material."
- Domestic Animals by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Cut it Out by Noma Bar at Outline Editio…ns
- Ground by Michael Antrobus
- Dezeen Screen: The Solar Sinter by Marku…s Kayser
- Dan Yeffet stacks brass, marble and glas…s into Element vase
- Free shipping on all orders at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Westminster BA Fashion 2013 collection b…y Philli Wood
- Pierre Charpin refits Apartment N°50 in… Le Corbusier's Cité Radieuse
- Matali Crasset presents woven vessels i…n collaboration with Zimbabwean weavers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories