Self-confessed Polish "novice designer" Damian Kozlik has sent us renderings of Iga, a proposed polypropylene chair that has storage spaces in its arms.
"I live in Wroclaw (POLAND)," Kozlik writes. "I'm novice designer. I'd like to present my recent project on your website."
"I called it Iga. It is not currently produced. There are open spaces in the arms of the chair which make storage possible. It can be made of polypropylene. I created this project inspired by the shape of the origami swan."
"It's a part of the bigger collection. There is also similar design, named "Koga". It's made of the same components, but in the different configuration. Table "Kobe" is the last part of the collection. It can be made of the same material."
- Trolleys by Anna Kraitz for Källemo
- "My sketches are really awful" - Nendo's… Oki Sato
- FID celebrates native Italian material w…ith Terracotta Everyday collection
- Showtime by Tobias Rehberger and Claus R…ichter
- Feathr launches wallpaper by tattooists,… graffiti artists and surfwear designers
- Zaha Hadid designs layered handbag for F…endi
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- Dezeen presents upcoming designers and b…rands at Home
- Story Vases by Front
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories