Self-confessed Polish "novice designer" Damian Kozlik has sent us renderings of Iga, a proposed polypropylene chair that has storage spaces in its arms.
"I live in Wroclaw (POLAND)," Kozlik writes. "I'm novice designer. I'd like to present my recent project on your website."
"I called it Iga. It is not currently produced. There are open spaces in the arms of the chair which make storage possible. It can be made of polypropylene. I created this project inspired by the shape of the origami swan."
"It's a part of the bigger collection. There is also similar design, named "Koga". It's made of the same components, but in the different configuration. Table "Kobe" is the last part of the collection. It can be made of the same material."
- Saint James and Simple Bridge by Jean …Nouvel for Ligne Roset
- Patricia Urquiola refreshes Maia outdo…or furniture with teak and hand-braided rope
- Norbert Wangen for Boffi
- Alex Hellum at 100% Norway
- Barber and Osgerby's Design Museum exh…ibition "could almost be called the aluminium show"
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&…A Museum of Childhood
- Glassware by Peter Zumthor for Alessi
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Mi…chael Hilgers
- Minimal sculptural items by Shigeichir…o Takeuchi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories