Self-confessed Polish "novice designer" Damian Kozlik has sent us renderings of Iga, a proposed polypropylene chair that has storage spaces in its arms.
"I live in Wroclaw (POLAND)," Kozlik writes. "I'm novice designer. I'd like to present my recent project on your website."
"I called it Iga. It is not currently produced. There are open spaces in the arms of the chair which make storage possible. It can be made of polypropylene. I created this project inspired by the shape of the origami swan."
"It's a part of the bigger collection. There is also similar design, named "Koga". It's made of the same components, but in the different configuration. Table "Kobe" is the last part of the collection. It can be made of the same material."
- Dyson launches "most powerful" vacuum cl…eaning robot
- Impossible Wood by Doshi Levien for Moro…so
- Loveseat by Jake Phipps
- Modern Times by Johannes Tjernberg & Ras…mus Malbert
- The Burble by Usman Haque
- Brotzeit by PostlerFerguson
- Phonebloks mobile phone concept by Dave …Hakkens
- Dejection-moulding by Manuel Jouvin
- Dominic Wilcox's "car of the future" is …driverless and made of stained glass
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories