Self-confessed Polish "novice designer" Damian Kozlik has sent us renderings of Iga, a proposed polypropylene chair that has storage spaces in its arms.
"I live in Wroclaw (POLAND)," Kozlik writes. "I'm novice designer. I'd like to present my recent project on your website."
"I called it Iga. It is not currently produced. There are open spaces in the arms of the chair which make storage possible. It can be made of polypropylene. I created this project inspired by the shape of the origami swan."
"It's a part of the bigger collection. There is also similar design, named "Koga". It's made of the same components, but in the different configuration. Table "Kobe" is the last part of the collection. It can be made of the same material."
- Martino Gamper curates exhibition at the… Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Architectural Jelly Design Competition w…inners
- R18 Ultra Chair by Clemens Weisshaar and… Reed Kram
- Official Team GB Olympic Kitby Stella Mc…Cartney
- Paizi 38 installation by reMIX Studio
- Formafantasma uses saxophones and a bras…s pendulum to track the passing of time
- Nendo bases wire Basket Lamp on Japanese… kitchenware
- Super Contemporary interviews: Neville B…rody
- Sungsin Eo designs foam display system f…or child-friendly exhibitions
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories