Five winners of our container design competition will each be given a free 20ft shipping container at the Container Ground (top image) exhibition at Jingu-Gaien in central Tokyo, plus an installation and construction budget of up to 200,000 Yen. (Note: shipping, transportation and accommodation costs are not included).
This competition has now closed.
Entries will be judged according to by a panel consisting of Design Association president and art director Katsumi Asaba, Design Association executive director Kenji Kawasaki and Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs. Winners will be notified by email and the winning designs will be published on Dezeen.
The images here show the interiors of containers at last year's Container Ground exhibition.
See our stories from Tokyo Designers Week 2007 here.
- Sketch lamp by Hung-Ming Chen and Ninna …Kapadia
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £1…00 on GO by Naoto Fukasawa
- Dezeen Platform: Pia Wüstenberg
- Skinned by KNOL Ontwerp features latex c…asts of derelict buildings
- Design Academy Eindhoven Graduation Gall…eries 2008
- Apollo lighting range by International
- Capital headphones by KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Cloud Chair by Richard Hutten
- Crown Vase by Lambert Rainville creates …freestanding flower arrangements
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories