The project involved creating a free standing, cast-concrete shell around the existing two-storey building on a 1960s social housing estate.
See our previous story for more information.
- Dezeen's top architecture quotes of 2014
- La Maison-vague by Patrick Nadeau
- Midnight Modernism: Tom Blachford shoots… Palm Springs houses by moonlight
- Flight Assembled Architecture - preview
- Taastrup Theatre by COBE
- SN.House by atelierA5
- Earth House by BCHO Architects
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly L…ondon
- Aisaka Architects adds red basket-weave …facade to Tokyo office block
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories