Tezuka Architects have designed a hillside studio-house in Ushimado, Japan.
The house has a total floor area of 152 square metres.
Photographs are by Katsuhisa Kida.
Lighting design by Masahide Kakudate Lighting Architect & Associates.
Construction by Fujiki Koumuten.
That's all the information we have for now.
- House on Swain’s Lane by Eldridge Smer…in
- Assemble's latest pop-up theatre combine…s Tudor design with stadium architecture
- Sun Moon Lake visitor centre by Norihiko… Dan and Associates
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilions over the ye…ars
- Bodegas Protos winery by Rogers Stirk Ha…rbour + Partners
- Rugged drystone wall frames Whitehall Ro…ad Residence by B.E. Architecture
- DEM Power Engineering Demonstration Cent…re by NAPUR Architect
- Tham & Videgård's Husarö House is a sc…enic retreat on the Stockholm archipelago
- Zierikzee Apartment Buildings by Kingma …Roorda Architecten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories