Tezuka Architects have designed a hillside studio-house in Ushimado, Japan.
The house has a total floor area of 152 square metres.
Photographs are by Katsuhisa Kida.
Lighting design by Masahide Kakudate Lighting Architect & Associates.
Construction by Fujiki Koumuten.
That's all the information we have for now.
- Binh Duong School by Vo Trong Nghia
- Norwegian mountain hut is entered throug…h a curving wooden orifice
- Asymmetric holiday homes by Studio Kooss…ino feature bright yellow walls
- New Pinterest board: Corten steel
- Plasticamente Pavilion by Riccardo Giova…netti
- V35K18 by Pasel Kuenzel Architects
- Reframe by Paul Scales and Atelier Kit
- FattyShell (v.01) by Kyle Sturgeon, Chri…s Holzwart and Kelly Raczkowski
- Designed in Hackney: Mapledene Roadby Pl…atform 5 Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories