Tezuka Architects have designed a hillside studio-house in Ushimado, Japan.
The house has a total floor area of 152 square metres.
Photographs are by Katsuhisa Kida.
Lighting design by Masahide Kakudate Lighting Architect & Associates.
Construction by Fujiki Koumuten.
That's all the information we have for now.
- Chinese Pavilion at Venice Architecture …Biennale 2012
- The Forum at Eckenberg Gymnasium by Ecke…r Architekten
- The House with Balls by Matharoo Associa…tes
- MLRP's Traffic House helps teach childre…n about road safety
- Rotterdam Market Hall by MVRDV
- Federation Island by Erick van Egeraat
- A Mono Struct Office by Masato Sekiya
- 1:1 at the Romanian Pavilion
- Village House by Powerhouse Company
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories