Tezuka Architects have designed a hillside studio-house in Ushimado, Japan.
The house has a total floor area of 152 square metres.
Photographs are by Katsuhisa Kida.
Lighting design by Masahide Kakudate Lighting Architect & Associates.
Construction by Fujiki Koumuten.
That's all the information we have for now.
- Burnham Pavilion by Zaha Hadid Archite…cts
- Patternity by Frank Minnaërt
- Beachfront facilities building by Link… Architectes nestles into a slope near Saint-Étienne
- Kivik pavilion by David Chipperfield a…nd Antony Gormley
- Farrer Court by Zaha Hadid
- Cultural Centre of Viana do Castelo by… Eduardo Souto de Moura
- House 712 by H Arquitectes
- Teatum+Teatum squeezes a new flat into… the top of two Victorian homes
- Great Ocean Road House by ITN Architec…ts is raised on stilts to maximise ocean views
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories