Zampach designed the hand-blown range for Moravské Sklárny Květná glassworks in the Czech Republic.
The collection includes bottles with caps that can be used as shot glasses.
Designblok will be open 7-12 October.
Photographs by Marek Bartoš.
The following information is from the designer:
HRUSKA glass collection designed by Martin Žampach for Květná Glassworks will be presented at 10th DESIGNBLOK in Prague early October. (7-12.10.2008)
Inspiration for glass collection "HRUSKA" is markedly simple. What a delicious fruit! Wine and champagne goblets are positioned on very decent stem and stronger crown giving to it great stability.
With the shape of the bottles it's even more obvious where the design came from; special features are those caps which also may work as shot glasses. Collection closes with whisky and cocktail glass.
Whole collection consists of: wine 250ml, 350ml, 450ml; wine bottle 1000ml; liquer; liquer bottle 750ml; champagne fluet; champagne bowl; beer glass.
Manufacturer: Moravské Sklárny Květná.
Available for purchase from end of September.
- XYZ note by KAMKAM
- Bikini Island collection by Werner Aissl…inger for Moroso
- Simple by Philippe Malouin
- Locker by Magnus Pettersen for the Stepn…ey Green Design Collection
- More Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chal…ayan
- Wim Crouwel designs typeface for Holland…'s FIFA World Cup 2014 kit
- Dezeen Platform: Feats per Minute
- Lawrence Lek at Designers in Residence 2…012
- From Fable to Table by Amelie Onzon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories