Zampach designed the hand-blown range for Moravské Sklárny Květná glassworks in the Czech Republic.
The collection includes bottles with caps that can be used as shot glasses.
Designblok will be open 7-12 October.
Photographs by Marek Bartoš.
The following information is from the designer:
HRUSKA glass collection designed by Martin Žampach for Květná Glassworks will be presented at 10th DESIGNBLOK in Prague early October. (7-12.10.2008)
Inspiration for glass collection "HRUSKA" is markedly simple. What a delicious fruit! Wine and champagne goblets are positioned on very decent stem and stronger crown giving to it great stability.
With the shape of the bottles it's even more obvious where the design came from; special features are those caps which also may work as shot glasses. Collection closes with whisky and cocktail glass.
Whole collection consists of: wine 250ml, 350ml, 450ml; wine bottle 1000ml; liquer; liquer bottle 750ml; champagne fluet; champagne bowl; beer glass.
Manufacturer: Moravské Sklárny Květná.
Available for purchase from end of September.
- Drawers slide along the surface of Marco… Guazzini's Flamingo desk
- Furniture by Imaginary Office
- Spin by Reddish
- SOFTlab installs colourful funneled cano…py in Melissa shoe shop
- Natural Indigo by Osko+Deichmann
- 16 New Pieces at Galerie Kreo
- 3012 Series by Mats Lönngren for Hygge
- Designer New Year cards
- Silestone Slab Vases by Form Us With Lov…e for Cosentino
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories