Zampach designed the hand-blown range for Moravské Sklárny Květná glassworks in the Czech Republic.
The collection includes bottles with caps that can be used as shot glasses.
Designblok will be open 7-12 October.
Photographs by Marek Bartoš.
The following information is from the designer:
HRUSKA glass collection designed by Martin Žampach for Květná Glassworks will be presented at 10th DESIGNBLOK in Prague early October. (7-12.10.2008)
Inspiration for glass collection "HRUSKA" is markedly simple. What a delicious fruit! Wine and champagne goblets are positioned on very decent stem and stronger crown giving to it great stability.
With the shape of the bottles it's even more obvious where the design came from; special features are those caps which also may work as shot glasses. Collection closes with whisky and cocktail glass.
Whole collection consists of: wine 250ml, 350ml, 450ml; wine bottle 1000ml; liquer; liquer bottle 750ml; champagne fluet; champagne bowl; beer glass.
Manufacturer: Moravské Sklárny Květná.
Available for purchase from end of September.
- Fifti-fifti's Spring simplifies the ward…robe into a wall-mounted clothes rail
- More images of Hadid’s Ideal House in …Cologne
- United Nude Shoes by Rem D Koolhaas and …Galahad Clark
- Studio Makkink & Bey adds industrial pla…yground to Mecanoo's Reimerswaalhof housing
- Merel Witteman's Aversive Aesthetics pho…tos are designed to trigger disgust
- Bamboo-steel chair by Nendo for Yii
- P-Tree by Aandeboom
- Bertha by Donna Wilson for SCP at MOST
- Daniel Libeskind creates chandelier for… Lasvit from shafts of crystal
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories