Zampach designed the hand-blown range for Moravské Sklárny Květná glassworks in the Czech Republic.
The collection includes bottles with caps that can be used as shot glasses.
Designblok will be open 7-12 October.
Photographs by Marek Bartoš.
The following information is from the designer:
HRUSKA glass collection designed by Martin Žampach for Květná Glassworks will be presented at 10th DESIGNBLOK in Prague early October. (7-12.10.2008)
Inspiration for glass collection "HRUSKA" is markedly simple. What a delicious fruit! Wine and champagne goblets are positioned on very decent stem and stronger crown giving to it great stability.
With the shape of the bottles it's even more obvious where the design came from; special features are those caps which also may work as shot glasses. Collection closes with whisky and cocktail glass.
Whole collection consists of: wine 250ml, 350ml, 450ml; wine bottle 1000ml; liquer; liquer bottle 750ml; champagne fluet; champagne bowl; beer glass.
Manufacturer: Moravské Sklárny Květná.
Available for purchase from end of September.
- Midi Colors by Lagranja Design for Sist…ema Midi
- PP Møbler launches Hans J Wegner chairs… to celebrate 100-year anniversary
- David Ericsson "revels in beech" to crea…te Madonna Chair for Gärsnäs
- More on the bee vase
- Oslo by Angell, Wyller & Aarseth for Ber…nhardt Design
- Louis Vuitton realises unbuilt Charlotte… Perriand beach house in Miami
- 4StrikeBike by TSG Essempio
- Note Design Studio encases Elements ligh…ts in soft-hued fabric shades
- Neolastic tableware by Studio Sjoerd Jon…kers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories