Zampach designed the hand-blown range for Moravské Sklárny Květná glassworks in the Czech Republic.
The collection includes bottles with caps that can be used as shot glasses.
Designblok will be open 7-12 October.
Photographs by Marek Bartoš.
The following information is from the designer:
HRUSKA glass collection designed by Martin Žampach for Květná Glassworks will be presented at 10th DESIGNBLOK in Prague early October. (7-12.10.2008)
Inspiration for glass collection "HRUSKA" is markedly simple. What a delicious fruit! Wine and champagne goblets are positioned on very decent stem and stronger crown giving to it great stability.
With the shape of the bottles it's even more obvious where the design came from; special features are those caps which also may work as shot glasses. Collection closes with whisky and cocktail glass.
Whole collection consists of: wine 250ml, 350ml, 450ml; wine bottle 1000ml; liquer; liquer bottle 750ml; champagne fluet; champagne bowl; beer glass.
Manufacturer: Moravské Sklárny Květná.
Available for purchase from end of September.
- Steel frames are bolted together to fo…rm Flexible Order modular furniture system
- Dark Noon by Nendo at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects …for Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Francis Bitonti and New Skins Workshop… students 3D-print flexible dress on a MakerBot
- Soe cups by Hanna Kruse
- Wired Store Annex by Tronic Studio
- Nendo collection by Nendo for Bisazza …Bagno
- Osso by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for M…attiazzi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories