Zampach designed the hand-blown range for Moravské Sklárny Květná glassworks in the Czech Republic.
The collection includes bottles with caps that can be used as shot glasses.
Designblok will be open 7-12 October.
Photographs by Marek Bartoš.
The following information is from the designer:
HRUSKA glass collection designed by Martin Žampach for Květná Glassworks will be presented at 10th DESIGNBLOK in Prague early October. (7-12.10.2008)
Inspiration for glass collection "HRUSKA" is markedly simple. What a delicious fruit! Wine and champagne goblets are positioned on very decent stem and stronger crown giving to it great stability.
With the shape of the bottles it's even more obvious where the design came from; special features are those caps which also may work as shot glasses. Collection closes with whisky and cocktail glass.
Whole collection consists of: wine 250ml, 350ml, 450ml; wine bottle 1000ml; liquer; liquer bottle 750ml; champagne fluet; champagne bowl; beer glass.
Manufacturer: Moravské Sklárny Květná.
Available for purchase from end of September.
- Untitled Lights by Karen Ryan
- Dual-directional lamp by Inga Sempé
- Superduperstudio designs "spillproof" wi…ne glasses
- Folding Techniques for Designers: spans …and parabolas by Paul Jackson
- Hella Jongerius updates her "young class…ic" Polder sofa
- Ear Sofa by St Ely for Lerival
- Kvadrat's Divina fabric interpreted by 2…2 contemporary designers
- The Beauty of Nothingness by Nicolas Che…ng
- Ron Arad: Restless at the Barbican
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories