Announcing our first print venture: Dezeen and our designers Design Science Office are publishing the official newspaper and guide to Tokyo Designers Week 2008 - and if you're exhibiting in one of the official TDW events including 100% Design Tokyo we want to hear from you.
The new TDW logo, above, has been designed by Design Science Office's Micha Weidmann - who also created Dezeen's logo - and the newspaper will be the first time Dezeen's editorial look and feel has been translated onto the printed page.
The newspaper will feature products being launched at TDW, profiles of designers and companies and other news, so email us print quality images and a bit of text if you want to be included. Please also give exact details of where you'll be showing (eg exhibition hall and stand number).
Note: you must be involved in one of the official TDW events to be included (100% Design Tokyo and related shows, Container Ground, Shop Exhibition, Zero Exhibition etc). Deadline for submissions: Monday 6 October.
Email submissions to: email@example.com.
Tokyo Designers Week 2008 takes place from 30 October - 3 November at Jingu Gaien and other venues.
- JamesPlumb "marries" antique cupboard an…d staircase for Milan exhibition
- Lancaster by Michael Young for Emeco
- All Other Things Being Equal by Studio J…enk
- Inaugural London design sale and think t…ank at Phillips de Pury & Company
- Clarissa Hood armchair and chair by Patr…icia Urquiola for Moroso
- Homemade is Best by Forsman & Bodenfors,… Evelina Bratell and Carl Kleiner for Ikea
- Balloon by Crous & Calogero for Estiluz
- Takashi Murakami at Design Miami
- Bombay Sapphire Designer Glass Competiti…on winners
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories