Announcing our first print venture: Dezeen and our designers Design Science Office are publishing the official newspaper and guide to Tokyo Designers Week 2008 - and if you're exhibiting in one of the official TDW events including 100% Design Tokyo we want to hear from you.
The new TDW logo, above, has been designed by Design Science Office's Micha Weidmann - who also created Dezeen's logo - and the newspaper will be the first time Dezeen's editorial look and feel has been translated onto the printed page.
The newspaper will feature products being launched at TDW, profiles of designers and companies and other news, so email us print quality images and a bit of text if you want to be included. Please also give exact details of where you'll be showing (eg exhibition hall and stand number).
Note: you must be involved in one of the official TDW events to be included (100% Design Tokyo and related shows, Container Ground, Shop Exhibition, Zero Exhibition etc). Deadline for submissions: Monday 6 October.
Email submissions to: email@example.com.
Tokyo Designers Week 2008 takes place from 30 October - 3 November at Jingu Gaien and other venues.
- Interactive slideshow: Nordic designers …create furniture, lighting and accessories for Muuto
- I nibbled Britain out of Jaffa Cakes by …Dominic Wilcox
- Special edition ultra black MY03 Hacker …at Dezeen Watch Store
- Lanana by Ryszard Rychlicki
- Uniform Wares new colours at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
- All around the world by Crispin Jones fo…r Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store
- Knitted tree and creatures by Donna Wils…on for the Stepney Green Design Collection
- Colour Porcelain by Scholten & Baijings …for 1616 Arita Japan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories