The store is formed of “floating” tennis rackets and an umpire chair.
The following information is from UXUS:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
K-SWISS PARIS POP-UP STORE OPEN
K-Swiss commissioned UXUS to create a pop-up area within Citadium, Paris.
K-Swiss wanted to heighten brand awareness and help push product sell-through over a one month period. The concept was directed towards Paris’ more fashionable, sneaker oriented customer base. The K-Swiss area reinforced not only the brand identity of K-Swiss but also it’s history and core values. The space communicated K-Swiss as a premium brand which stands for authenticity, quality and a timeless approach.
The area is a flexible showcase that can deal with the requirements of both product sell-through and music oriented events.
Using the vernacular of tennis related objects; UXUS formed a shop out of “floating” tennis rackets and an umpire chair. The tennis rackets also served as a projection screen for images during music events.
Founded in Amsterdam in 2003, UXUS is an international multi-disciplinary creative company specializing in the fields of: Interiors, Architecture, Retail, Hospitality, Identity, Graphics and Packaging. Our multi-disciplinary structure, with teams from different disciplines working together, promotes a culture of interchange and adds tremendous value to the creative process and result.
- Max Lamb surrounds Opening Ceremony bout…ique with "lustrous" latex rubber curtains
- Tangling by Akihisa Hirata
- Nafi by SÜDQUAI patente.unikate. and ZM…IK
- Workshop in the Attic by PL.architekci
- Old timber-framed house transformed into… a bakery by Movedesign
- Microsoft Headquarters in Vienna by Inno…cad
- OOZN Design creates cavernous cafe in Ja…karta using undulating timber slats
- Ricort by Isolation Unit
- Rounded Loft by A1 Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories