The store is formed of “floating” tennis rackets and an umpire chair.
The following information is from UXUS:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
K-SWISS PARIS POP-UP STORE OPEN
K-Swiss commissioned UXUS to create a pop-up area within Citadium, Paris.
K-Swiss wanted to heighten brand awareness and help push product sell-through over a one month period. The concept was directed towards Paris’ more fashionable, sneaker oriented customer base. The K-Swiss area reinforced not only the brand identity of K-Swiss but also it’s history and core values. The space communicated K-Swiss as a premium brand which stands for authenticity, quality and a timeless approach.
The area is a flexible showcase that can deal with the requirements of both product sell-through and music oriented events.
Using the vernacular of tennis related objects; UXUS formed a shop out of “floating” tennis rackets and an umpire chair. The tennis rackets also served as a projection screen for images during music events.
Founded in Amsterdam in 2003, UXUS is an international multi-disciplinary creative company specializing in the fields of: Interiors, Architecture, Retail, Hospitality, Identity, Graphics and Packaging. Our multi-disciplinary structure, with teams from different disciplines working together, promotes a culture of interchange and adds tremendous value to the creative process and result.
- Rainforest by Patrick Nadeau for Boffi
- Salon in Bangkok by NKDW
- Ett Hem Hotel by Studioilse
- Kanazawa World Craft Triennial 2010 Pre-…event by Nendo
- Ninetynine creates chipboard interior fo…r Amsterdam's Mash bar
- OOZN Design creates cavernous cafe in Ja…karta using undulating timber slats
- 2D/3D Chairs by Yoichi Yamamoto for Isse…y Miyake
- Red Bull Music Academy by Langarita-Nava…rro Arquitectos
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories