The store is formed of “floating” tennis rackets and an umpire chair.
The following information is from UXUS:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
K-SWISS PARIS POP-UP STORE OPEN
K-Swiss commissioned UXUS to create a pop-up area within Citadium, Paris.
K-Swiss wanted to heighten brand awareness and help push product sell-through over a one month period. The concept was directed towards Paris’ more fashionable, sneaker oriented customer base. The K-Swiss area reinforced not only the brand identity of K-Swiss but also it’s history and core values. The space communicated K-Swiss as a premium brand which stands for authenticity, quality and a timeless approach.
The area is a flexible showcase that can deal with the requirements of both product sell-through and music oriented events.
Using the vernacular of tennis related objects; UXUS formed a shop out of “floating” tennis rackets and an umpire chair. The tennis rackets also served as a projection screen for images during music events.
Founded in Amsterdam in 2003, UXUS is an international multi-disciplinary creative company specializing in the fields of: Interiors, Architecture, Retail, Hospitality, Identity, Graphics and Packaging. Our multi-disciplinary structure, with teams from different disciplines working together, promotes a culture of interchange and adds tremendous value to the creative process and result.
- Style Bakery by SNARK features tiled wal…ls and oak shelving
- Anna by ZMIK
- Okko hotel rooms by Patrick Norguet feat…ure bathrooms hidden behind louvred walls
- J-Loft by Plystudio
- Day-in-the-life movie follows the reside…nt of an apartment with moving walls and secret furniture
- Camper store in London by Tokujin Yoshio…ka
- Corso Place Franz Liszt by Robert Stadle…r
- Tokyo rice shop by Schemata Architects i…s filled with boxy plywood fittings
- WOW Sendai by Upsetters Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories