Designers Danilo Dürler and Oliver Bischoff have worked together as ett la benn since July 2006.
Create Berlin was part of the Tent London exhibition. The following is from ett la ben:
Description: SWOC is a modular storage system that offers a variety of combinations and a flexible fabric feel of the individual elements.
The fabric skin of SWOC is what sets it apart from other storage systems. Photo: Yves Sucksdorff
SWOC combines variability with sensuality and a flair for material.
Oliver Bischoff & Danilo Dürler
ett la benn
"ett la benn" is a young agency specialized in industrial design.
In search of innovative resolution concepts, "et la benn" develops individual products and manufactures them in cooperation with its partners. The main focus lies on the production of exclusive fine furniture. Since july 2006, Oliver Bischoff and Danilo Dürler are both equally responsible for the agency’s development and management.
Danilo Dürler was raised in Stuttgart, graduated from the "Kunsthochschule Weißensee" (University of Arts), specializing on product design. in addition to this, he studied at the "naba" in Milan, Italy and at the "Ingvar Kamprad design center" in Lund, Sweden and worked as a designer for men's watch manufacturer "Nomos Glashütte".
Oliver Bischoff founded "ett la benn" in 2005 while he was still studying industrial design at the "Universität der Künste" (University of Arts) in berlin. After growing up in hamburg, he was educated in carpentry and worked in this field for several years before moving to Berlin. photo: Yves Sucksdorff
- Daniel Brereton animates Metronomy's R…eservoir music video using coloured pens
- iQ by Toyota
- Cancer City by Visiondivision
- An Introvert's Transformation to Extro…version by Lilian Hipolyte Mushi
- Undressed by Jessica Lichtenstein
- Nendo's seven door concepts include de…signs for wheelchair users and children
- Benjamin Hubert exposes timber frames …in Prop furniture collection for Moroso
- Inga Sempé unveils quilt-covered Ruch…é armchair for Ligne Roset
- Swing and Shadow by Gumdesign
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories