The show opened last week, during Dutch Design Week, and continues until October 26.
See our previous story for more about the Design Academy graduate show, which includes this project.
The following is from Maarten De Ceulaer:
Designer: Maarten De Ceulaer
Department: Man and Living
Photo by Astrid Zuidema
Project: Pile of Suitcases
Description: A pile of suitcases functioning as a classy wardrobe with a variable composition and well-measured compartments. Steel profiles keep the pile firmly together, leaving ample room for change.
- Joel Karlsson designs pebble-shaped pend…ant lights for Örsjö Belysning
- Vertebrae Staircase by Andrew McConnell
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- Fabrica designers create nine unique obj…ects for L'ArcoBaleno
- Garden furniture by Kilian Schindler
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0 by Nike
- Glithero patterns fabric using organ mus…ic
- Infobar A02 by Naoto Fukasawa for KDDI
- Footwear by Zaha Hadid for Lacoste
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories