The show opened last week, during Dutch Design Week, and continues until October 26.
See our previous story for more about the Design Academy graduate show, which includes this project.
The following is from Maarten De Ceulaer:
Designer: Maarten De Ceulaer
Department: Man and Living
Photo by Astrid Zuidema
Project: Pile of Suitcases
Description: A pile of suitcases functioning as a classy wardrobe with a variable composition and well-measured compartments. Steel profiles keep the pile firmly together, leaving ample room for change.
- Origin part II: Balance by BCXSY
- Moooi's use of "shocking" naked photogra…phy was inspired by the fashion industry
- HiKARI lights by Rasmus Fenhann
- Meaningless Excitement Spring Summer 201…4 fashion collection by Y-3 and Peter Saville
- Boundaries between analogue and digital …tools "are becoming irrelevant"
- Joris Laarman for Jaga
- Richard Hutten's X-Chair for Moroso is d…esigned to be seen from behind
- Lamp made from model glider materials by… Studio Daniel for Odesi
- Thin Black Lines by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories