The show opened last week, during Dutch Design Week, and continues until October 26.
See our previous story for more about the Design Academy graduate show, which includes this project.
The following is from Maarten De Ceulaer:
Designer: Maarten De Ceulaer
Department: Man and Living
Photo by Astrid Zuidema
Project: Pile of Suitcases
Description: A pile of suitcases functioning as a classy wardrobe with a variable composition and well-measured compartments. Steel profiles keep the pile firmly together, leaving ample room for change.
- What Can You Bring to the Table by stude…nts from Lund University
- Five years ago...
- MYo1 and MYo2 Reverse Collection by Mich…ael Young
- Raf Simons' trainers for Adidas are base…d on vintage space suits
- Who's Next by Marco Ripa
- Scratches across Feroz wine label visual…ly communicate the taste
- Atlantis by Gayle Chong Kwan
- Bread Shoes by R&E Praspaliauskas
- Nike launches 3D-printed sports bag for …Brazil 2014 World Cup
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories