The show opened last week, during Dutch Design Week, and continues until October 26.
See our previous story for more about the Design Academy graduate show, which includes this project.
The following is from Maarten De Ceulaer:
Designer: Maarten De Ceulaer
Department: Man and Living
Photo by Astrid Zuidema
Project: Pile of Suitcases
Description: A pile of suitcases functioning as a classy wardrobe with a variable composition and well-measured compartments. Steel profiles keep the pile firmly together, leaving ample room for change.
- Door handles from Lina Bo Bardi's 1951… house go into production
- Daniel Widrig uses DIY 3D printing pro…cess to produce pixellated stool
- Paralympic design: adaptive rowing equ…ipment
- B&B Italia in Milan
- Studio Ilio uses electricity to form s…olid objects from wire and waste 3D-printing powder
- Famous buildings become abstract block…s of colour in Federico Babina's Archishape series
- Natural Indigo by Osko+Deichmann
- Armoire Collection by Pinch
- Dezeen Watch Store launches "Buy a nor…mal watch" campaign
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories