The show opened last week, during Dutch Design Week, and continues until October 26.
See our previous story for more about the Design Academy graduate show, which includes this project.
The following is from Maarten De Ceulaer:
Designer: Maarten De Ceulaer
Department: Man and Living
Photo by Astrid Zuidema
Project: Pile of Suitcases
Description: A pile of suitcases functioning as a classy wardrobe with a variable composition and well-measured compartments. Steel profiles keep the pile firmly together, leaving ample room for change.
- Beer Foamer by Norm Architects promises …better pints
- Bodo Sperlein debuts for Lladró
- Plastic Garbage Guarding the Museum by L…uzinterruptus
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed co…mbines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- Kate Winslet designs for Habitat
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials: aerial …installations curated by Dezeen
- Docks for Ophelis by Grosch + Meier
- Monica Förster designs leather bags for… Palmgrens
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories