Here are a few images of the Design Tide exhibition, held in Tokyo from 30 October to 3 November.
The exhibition was directed by Makoto Tanijiri of Suppose and featured translucent fabric booths suspended from helium-filled balloons.
Design Tide ran concurrently with Tokyo Designers Week. See all our coverage of both events here.
More work from Design Tide Tokyo 2008 coming soon...
- Dezeen's photos from Beijing Design Week… on Facebook
- Amass by Benjamin Hubert for 100% Design
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving un…it
- Skew by Ross McBride at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Dominic Wilcox's "car of the future" is …driverless and made of stained glass
- Aintree by Tomás Alonso at Vera, Chapte…r One
- Call for entries to the A' Design Award …and Competition 2015
- Industrial Makeshifts by Simon Hasan
- Free space for light designers at Tent L…ondon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories