Here are a few images of the Design Tide exhibition, held in Tokyo from 30 October to 3 November.
The exhibition was directed by Makoto Tanijiri of Suppose and featured translucent fabric booths suspended from helium-filled balloons.
Design Tide ran concurrently with Tokyo Designers Week. See all our coverage of both events here.
More work from Design Tide Tokyo 2008 coming soon...
- Bottled Lamps by Kiki van Eijk
- New Pinterest board: paper design
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
- Cover collection by Daphna Laurens
- Catalyst Shelf by Jiyoung Seo
- Woodworker designs solid ash bike for "e…xceptional comfort"
- Ivey by Hugo Passos
- In Case of Riot by Max Arlestig and Maxi…milian Gebhardt
- Satsuma chair by Läufer + Keichel model…led on wooden fruit crates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories