Here are a few images of the Design Tide exhibition, held in Tokyo from 30 October to 3 November.
The exhibition was directed by Makoto Tanijiri of Suppose and featured translucent fabric booths suspended from helium-filled balloons.
Design Tide ran concurrently with Tokyo Designers Week. See all our coverage of both events here.
More work from Design Tide Tokyo 2008 coming soon...
- Cricklewood Town Square by Spacemakers
- Bavaria by Studio Job
- Fluidity & Design by Zaha Hadid
- Road Workers and White Liners by Josh …Bitelli
- ES 01 by Georges Moanack for Punkt.
- Peye and Olive by Numéro 111 for Lign…e Roset
- L'Uritonnoir by Faltazi
- Marcel Wanders for Quodes
- An Almost Ephimeral Autumn by Luzinter…ruptus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories