Here are a few images of the Design Tide exhibition, held in Tokyo from 30 October to 3 November.
The exhibition was directed by Makoto Tanijiri of Suppose and featured translucent fabric booths suspended from helium-filled balloons.
Design Tide ran concurrently with Tokyo Designers Week. See all our coverage of both events here.
More work from Design Tide Tokyo 2008 coming soon...
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
- Otokurage by Nendo
- Medical Herbman Café Project by EARTHSC…APE
- Julian Lechner turns old coffee grounds …into reusable cups
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see a…t London Design Festival 2014
- Unsustainable by Greetje van Helmond
- Tom Dixon to launch metal home and offic…e accessories in Paris
- Modular by Marina Bautier
- Mini by Designerette
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories