In the second episode of our video interview with the winners of the Designer of the Year award at Design Miami 2008, Brazilian designers Humberto and Fernando Campana talk about six of their projects.
Click the movie above to play. See the full-length film here. We will be posting the third of four episodes of the film next week.
The film was created in association with HSBC Private Bank. Design Miami takes place from 3-6 December. Above: Banquette chair
Above: Mandacarú, a new range of toys for Alessi
Above: TransPlastic chair. More about this project in our earlier story.
- Aurélie Blanchard makes over the cant…een in Gehry's Vitra Factory Building
- Allumette sofa by Röthlisberger
- Bench by Raw Edges for Bench 10
- Tokyo Designers Week 2008
- 57 Series by Omer Arbel for Bocci
- BEN.NA by Damien Fredriksen Ravn
- Francesco Faccin creates "micro archit…ecture" for bees with Honey Factory
- Instrumented Bodies by Joseph Malloch …and Ian Hattwick
- Untreated brass creates contrast in Da…niel Schofield's Tarnish tableware collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories