In the second episode of our video interview with the winners of the Designer of the Year award at Design Miami 2008, Brazilian designers Humberto and Fernando Campana talk about six of their projects.
Click the movie above to play. See the full-length film here. We will be posting the third of four episodes of the film next week.
The film was created in association with HSBC Private Bank. Design Miami takes place from 3-6 December. Above: Banquette chair
Above: Mandacarú, a new range of toys for Alessi
Above: TransPlastic chair. More about this project in our earlier story.
- Ofon by Nendo for Kokuyo
- Magnifying spoon designed to detect cont…aminants in food
- Martino Gamper for Nilufar
- Camilo Rebelo installs "trojan egg" insi…de Porto's city hall
- Design Week Hot 50
- Objets by Seung-Yong Song
- Slybox by Keiji Ashizawa
- Designed in Hackney: A-Lu-Ha by Lu Flux
- Pharrell Williams and G-Star RAW transfo…rm ocean plastic into denim collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories