In the second episode of our video interview with the winners of the Designer of the Year award at Design Miami 2008, Brazilian designers Humberto and Fernando Campana talk about six of their projects.
Click the movie above to play. See the full-length film here. We will be posting the third of four episodes of the film next week.
The film was created in association with HSBC Private Bank. Design Miami takes place from 3-6 December. Above: Banquette chair
Above: Mandacarú, a new range of toys for Alessi
Above: TransPlastic chair. More about this project in our earlier story.
- Footwear by Zaha Hadid for Lacoste
- 2440x1220, Saw, Assemble by Pål Rodeniu…s
- Cascade by Atelier van Lieshout
- Iconic Facades by Studio Job
- Masonite: Memoriam by Folkform for Svens…kt Tenn
- "When you try to separate art and design… you create a ghetto" - Job Smeets
- New work at Established & Sons
- Invader Storage System by Maria Bruun
- Crush and NoVolume by Coordination
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories