In the second episode of our video interview with the winners of the Designer of the Year award at Design Miami 2008, Brazilian designers Humberto and Fernando Campana talk about six of their projects.
Click the movie above to play. See the full-length film here. We will be posting the third of four episodes of the film next week.
The film was created in association with HSBC Private Bank. Design Miami takes place from 3-6 December. Above: Banquette chair
Above: Mandacarú, a new range of toys for Alessi
Above: TransPlastic chair. More about this project in our earlier story.
- Foam dipped in rubber becomes seating by… Jo Nagasaka
- Felt Up by Charlotte Kingsnorth
- Discarded materials from Milanese homes …used to make furniture by Atelier Biagetti
- Water Light Graffiti by Antonin Forneau …for DigitalArti Artlab
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 3
- Monster by Tomáš Král and Camille Bli…n for OKOLO
- Moritz Waldemeyer in Milan
- Hello Wood builds Budapest Christmas tre…e from 5000 pieces of firewood
- New work by Maarten Baas in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories