In the third episode of our video interview with the winners of the Designer of the Year award at Design Miami 2008, Brazilian designers Humberto and Fernando Campana talk about how they became designers and discuss their Vermelha chair (above), their first project to gain international success.
Click the movie above to play. We will be posting the final episode of the film next week.
The film also features footage taken in the Campanas' studio showing sketches (Favela chair, above) and works-in-progress (chair with dolls, below).
The film was created in association with HSBC Private Bank. Design Miami takes place from 3-6 December.
- "Do we really want people at home printi…ng rubbish?" - Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Live
- The End of History by BrewDog
- Form 6 G3 vibrator by Jimmyjane
- Slim by Bevk Perovic for Vertigo Bird
- Isom tables by Sebastian Scherer
- Veil by Paul Cocksedge
- Dezeen's top 10 cycling designs of 2014
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials audio gu…ide
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories