In the third episode of our video interview with the winners of the Designer of the Year award at Design Miami 2008, Brazilian designers Humberto and Fernando Campana talk about how they became designers and discuss their Vermelha chair (above), their first project to gain international success.
Click the movie above to play. We will be posting the final episode of the film next week.
The film also features footage taken in the Campanas' studio showing sketches (Favela chair, above) and works-in-progress (chair with dolls, below).
The film was created in association with HSBC Private Bank. Design Miami takes place from 3-6 December.
- Design for a Living World at the Cooper-…Hewitt
- R¿ng by Sruli Recht
- Naar Inkt Vissen book printed with squid… ink by Today Designers
- The Holding-Breath Chair by Ray Jiao & Y…i Wang
- "We understand how to bring design produ…cts to market" says PCH founder
- Oscar Niemeyer facade informs cross-shap…ed concrete vase
- Dezeen archive: children's furniture
- Reebok Flash store by Formavision
- Earl by llot llov
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories