Made from lacquered-beech, the grinders have a ceramic mechanism and come in three colours: black for pepper, white for salt or multi-coloured for either.
The following is from Norway Says:
The PLUS mills are made in wood and come with a mill-mechanism that has a 25 year warranty. They come in 3 versions; a white salt and black peppermill and a multicoloured version that has both the salt and pepper option.
The traditional parts of salt and pepper mills are split into a stack of different sized elements. The composition reflects how you grip and use the mill. The biggest element is of course the one you turn to grind your salt and pepper.
Material: first class beech wood - stained and lacquered
Colours: white, black, multi-coloured
Dimensions: Ø 67mm, Height 180mm
- Enamel by Hella Jongerius
- Totemism: Memphis meets Africa at Design… Indaba Expo
- Water-shaped bottles by Xiaoli Wen
- TAF imagines an impossible house with po…sters for Paper Collective
- Parasite Production by Samuel Treindl
- Basic Armchair by Lagranja Design
- Nendo's cabin baggage has a hard shell a…nd a soft front like a tortoise
- Delft Blue vases by Marcel Wanders
- Maizy by Spalvieri / Del Ciotto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories