Made from lacquered-beech, the grinders have a ceramic mechanism and come in three colours: black for pepper, white for salt or multi-coloured for either.
The following is from Norway Says:
The PLUS mills are made in wood and come with a mill-mechanism that has a 25 year warranty. They come in 3 versions; a white salt and black peppermill and a multicoloured version that has both the salt and pepper option.
The traditional parts of salt and pepper mills are split into a stack of different sized elements. The composition reflects how you grip and use the mill. The biggest element is of course the one you turn to grind your salt and pepper.
Material: first class beech wood - stained and lacquered
Colours: white, black, multi-coloured
Dimensions: Ø 67mm, Height 180mm
- New Basics by Alain Berteau for Objekten
- Andrés Jaque's giant water purifier unv…eiled in MoMA PS1 courtyard
- Menu's homeware collection avoids "anyth…ing crazy coloured or hyper trendy"
- Worth the Weight by Oscar Medley-Whitfie…ld
- Ring Fibre Chair by Julien Renault
- New collection by La Chance
- MPGMB's homeware includes terracotta cac…ti pots based on desert forms
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- Hanayui by Takaya
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories