Made from lacquered-beech, the grinders have a ceramic mechanism and come in three colours: black for pepper, white for salt or multi-coloured for either.
The following is from Norway Says:
The PLUS mills are made in wood and come with a mill-mechanism that has a 25 year warranty. They come in 3 versions; a white salt and black peppermill and a multicoloured version that has both the salt and pepper option.
The traditional parts of salt and pepper mills are split into a stack of different sized elements. The composition reflects how you grip and use the mill. The biggest element is of course the one you turn to grind your salt and pepper.
Material: first class beech wood - stained and lacquered
Colours: white, black, multi-coloured
Dimensions: Ø 67mm, Height 180mm
- Upholstered Tapas Chair by Matthew Hilto…n
- Ninety Light by Shawn Littrell
- Bombay Sapphire Prize shortlist
- AMO simulates an infinite catwalk for Pr…ada menswear show
- Zaha Hadid homeware collection launches …at Harrods
- Nike GS football boot by Nike
- The Chankley Bore by Maarten Baas
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
- Eindhoven design studio Formafantasma is… "experimenting with lava"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories