Made from lacquered-beech, the grinders have a ceramic mechanism and come in three colours: black for pepper, white for salt or multi-coloured for either.
The following is from Norway Says:
The PLUS mills are made in wood and come with a mill-mechanism that has a 25 year warranty. They come in 3 versions; a white salt and black peppermill and a multicoloured version that has both the salt and pepper option.
The traditional parts of salt and pepper mills are split into a stack of different sized elements. The composition reflects how you grip and use the mill. The biggest element is of course the one you turn to grind your salt and pepper.
Material: first class beech wood - stained and lacquered
Colours: white, black, multi-coloured
Dimensions: Ø 67mm, Height 180mm
- Black Gold homeware collection by Quintu…s Kropholler is made of tarmac
- Vanity Shelf by Outofstock for Ligne Ros…et
- Zai CORE Axe by Kacper Hamilton
- Ceramic coffee set launched by Luca Nich…etto and Mjölk
- Fuksas, Hani and Zaha for Sawaya & Moron…i
- Paizi 38 installation by reMIX Studio
- Discipline's 2014 collection includes an… apple-shaped desk tidy
- A380 by Priestmangoode for Lufthansa
- Energy Bucket by Stefano Merlo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories