Made from lacquered-beech, the grinders have a ceramic mechanism and come in three colours: black for pepper, white for salt or multi-coloured for either.
The following is from Norway Says:
The PLUS mills are made in wood and come with a mill-mechanism that has a 25 year warranty. They come in 3 versions; a white salt and black peppermill and a multicoloured version that has both the salt and pepper option.
The traditional parts of salt and pepper mills are split into a stack of different sized elements. The composition reflects how you grip and use the mill. The biggest element is of course the one you turn to grind your salt and pepper.
Material: first class beech wood - stained and lacquered
Colours: white, black, multi-coloured
Dimensions: Ø 67mm, Height 180mm
- Non-lethal mousetraps by Roger Arquer
- Sensual Wave installation illuminates an… empty dock at La Grande-Motte harbour
- Dezeen archive: hair
- Living Wood by Matali Crasset
- Quart lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing com…bines marble, aluminium and wood
- Dezeen archive: outdoor furniture
- Lightbotz by Marcus Tremonto
- Renaud Defrancesco's LED lightbulbs are …shaped like lampshades
- Weight Here by KiBiSi for Menu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories